💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gay guys who hate Lady Gaga hate being called "Gay"

yASSsss

Featured Posts

24 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

so in other words they don't like the stereotypical """gay culture""" that people assume they're apart of?

/thread

❤ x ❤

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goosey

1368439577NicChinardet.jpg

There’s an entirely new term for anyone who hates labeling themselves ‘gay’.

Androphiles is a brand new word used to describe someone who is attracted to men or masculinity.

Nicolas Chinardet has claimed to have created the term, and it’s slowly been catching on.

Speaking to the BBC, Chinardet said: “I think homosexual is a bit clinical, and lots of people use it negatively. ‘Gay’ has a certain lifestyle attached to it, which I don’t recognise myself in.”

He later stated that he doesn’t go clubbing or shopping, which is why he identifies as an androphile.

fa81e32c-1879-4d41-870e-4981559ca266.jpg

Henning Diesel, 37, identifies as androphile and has rejected the ‘gay’ label, adding that he doesn’t enjoy “gay music like Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, and Miley Cyrus” or “gay TV and movies like Queer As Folk.”

http://attitude.co.uk/theres-a-brand-new-word-for-people-who-hate-labeling-themselves-as-gay/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/38039011-1cef-43e7-9098-e373e77a9ee5

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Fantina

A new word for people who hate labeling themselves as gay

Sorry,i gagged!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Gohan

Typical Masc 4 Masc gays that think it's too gay to suck coke yet they scream like goats in bed :poot: 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

PrinceOfTheStorm

I mean you don’t HAVE to label yourself to begin with. :green: Be what you wanna be. :hug:

signing out

Goosey
1 minute ago, BabyMonster said:

I mean you don’t HAVE to label yourself to begin with. :green: Be what you wanna be. :hug:

Indeed. I don't think one's choice of sexual orientation should be a big deal.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Benji

Isn’t this kind of the complete opposite of what they’re trying to prove? :ladyhaha: Trying to make a new word work for you because you’re too fragile / sensitive to be called gay?

I take it they don’t get out much. Even the tradies I work with know not every gay is that overplayed media stereotype... everyone in the world knows this apart from the shut ins :air:

homomo

I’ll say it a billion times. It’s people with toxic and fragile masculinity. 

TEETHTEETH

When will people understand that EVERYONE is on a spectrum. That’s just a part of being human. Labeling wherever you feel your spot is on that spectrum doesn’t make you more or less than human. 

I cant speak for everyone but I could care less what you call yourself. Just be a decent human being. 

Mythos

Running from one label to another? Well that makes sense...

Also, only you define what your gay means, not tv, people on the internet or whatever.

Archived