💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gay guys who hate Lady Gaga hate being called "Gay"

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

There’s an entirely new term for anyone who hates labeling themselves ‘gay’.Androphiles is a brand new word used to describe someone who is attracted to men or masculinity.Nicolas Chinardet has claimed to have created the term in the early 2000s, and apparently it’s slowly been catching on.

Henning Diesel, 37, identifies as androphile and has rejected the ‘gay’ label.He explained: “Gay is part of the LGBT+ world that I never see myself as part of”.Before adding that he doesn’t enjoy “gay music like Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, and Miley Cyrus” or “gay TV and movies like Queer As Folk.”Much like androphile, “g0ys” is another word used to describe men who are attracted to other men but are offended by the label “gay” and refuse to have **** sex.

MEN WHO HAVE SEX WITH MEN BUT ‘HATE CLUBBING AND LADY GAGA’ ARE TIRED OF BEING LABELLED ‘GAY’

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

so OGHs are self loathing gays? expected 

xYD8Hyi.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Supersonic

"I'm gay but I wish I was straight" would be a longer term, but it's much easier to understand :laughga:

This is so unnecessary.  

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

but in all seriousness this is just like the "men who have sex with men" =/= "gay" debate. You like D***/men, be honest with yourself. These sorts of reactions are more rooted in self hate rhetoric than simply being 'labeled inappropriately'. :awkney: 

And it extends into not liking """"gay music"""". I'm sorry but when did music have a sexuality? Is music a hunty?

❤ x ❤

lost in limbo

HOMOSSEXUAL=GAY= A PERSON WHO LOVES A ****ING MAN AND IF THEY'RE NOT ASSEXUAL THEN THEY ALSO WANT THEIR DIC(K) WHAT'S SO HARD TO GET OMG

I can't even rn :madge: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Dominic

I don't particularly like labels as a whole and I never like being lumped into a category, particularly under the acronym LGBT+. I feel like it completely removes individuality. You're an acronym and not an individual however I would do away with all labels regarding sexuality/gender rather than switch one for another. It's pointless, the sole purpose of androphile here then is to criticise and generalise... 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived