Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
society

Gay coffee shop owner kicks Christians out of cafe

Featured Posts

hunty   Paws Up 22,819
hunty
35 minutes ago, River said:

I would do the same, they didn't come to sit a drink, they came to be provocative and piss off his customers.

tolerance my ass, this is why Trump won and the LGBT community all around the word is suffering now because the alt-right is rising so just f-cking STOP and start to fight back!

nnnn fight back by giving the alt right more reasons to hate liberals? no sis, THIS is why trump won. 

• Like 4

vivre sa vie   Paws Up 1,244
vivre sa vie

I would do EXACTLY the same! :golfclap: No tolerance to stupidity, fundamentalism, fascism :firega: You can't treat kindly dangerous ppl promoting hatred against minorities

Edited by vivre sa vie
  • Like 3

codymonster   Paws Up 2,567
codymonster
Just now, River said:

The gays would protest for the rights that this Christian owner is taking from them.. THAT's the different.

But... not all Christian people feel that way. You’re painting an entire religion the same way. That’s like saying all Muslims want to blow things up. It’s ridiculous.

• Like 4
  • Love 4

HYPODERMIC0   Paws Up 2,124
HYPODERMIC0
1 minute ago, codymonster said:

But... not all Christian people feel that way. You’re painting an entire religion the same way. That’s like saying all Muslims want to blow things up. It’s ridiculous.

I’m sorry honey but there’s no way you can defend those people.He was right. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Don't you know my a$$ is famous?

River   Paws Up 11,334
River

You said that honey, not me..

• Like 2
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

hunty   Paws Up 22,819
hunty

bookmarking this thread for hypocrisy receipts the next time a christian bakery doesn't want to do a rainbow cake for a gay wedding :lana:

Edited by littlepotter
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

River   Paws Up 11,334
River
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

nnnn fight back by giving the alt right more reasons to hate liberals? no sis, THIS is why trump won. 

so to sit down and be attacked? they shot a bullet, we reflected it and sent it back to them.

• Like 1
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

codymonster
1 minute ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

I’m sorry honey but there’s no way you can defend those people.He was right. 

I can defend them. You can’t kick people out of a public place because you don’t agree with their beliefs. You legally aren’t allowed to lmao.

• Like 3

GypsyBabe   Paws Up 9,934
GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I’m Catholic and I love all people :tony: I couldn’t disagree more with what they stand for. It makes me sick. 

Not all Christians should be painted as monsters. :S

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

HYPODERMIC0
Just now, codymonster said:

I can defend them. You can’t kick people out of a public place because you don’t agree with their beliefs. You legally aren’t allowed to lmao.

Well, i’d still try if they would happen to be in my coffee shop.

HYPODERMIC0
Just now, GypsyBabe said:

I’m Catholic and I love all people :tony: I couldn’t disagree more with what they stand for. It makes me sick. 

Not all Christians should be painted as monsters. :S

Not all christians do what they’ve done.

codymonster

Ya’ll... Gaga’s Christian :toofunny: To say all Christians are evil, yet you are on a website devoted to one :emma:

Edited by codymonster
  • Like 11

codymonster
2 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Well, i’d still try if they would happen to be in my coffee shop.

And you have every right to! But then the law has every right to punish you :emma:

hunty   Paws Up 22,819
hunty
1 minute ago, River said:

so to sit down and be attacked? they shot a bullet, we reflected it and sent it back to them.

:rip::rip::rip::rip::rip:

since when is ordering coffee an attack and a bullet. i dont see how you can support a gay man choosing not to serve christians but get offended when christians choose not to serve gays. both can go get served somewhere else, yes, but it's still ridiculous.

i really dont have more to say on the topic bc obviously i dont support what the group is doing outside the shop but this is plain hypocrisy, and again it looks very staged and unreal to me. what kind of gay man would have a coffee shop that looks this undecorated :giggle:

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

hunty   Paws Up 22,819
hunty

Ya’ll... Gaga’s Christian :toofunny: To say all Christians are evil, yet you are on a website devoted to one :emma:

:air: they must think the rosary she's always posting is a fashion necklace

• LMAO 4
  • Love 1