🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
society

Gay coffee shop owner kicks Christians out of cafe

Featured Posts

Sizzily   Paws Up 13,182
Sizzily

Oh, but its alright when we do it. Whatever. 

• Like 2
Who is this irresistible creature who has an insatiable love for the dead?

Economy   Paws Up 5,695
Economy
25 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

I hope the Christians now understand how we feel when they do this to us.

Ur generalizing tho. U dont know if these specific christians would do the same

• Like 6

River   Paws Up 9,981
River
8 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Omfg, the hate in this thread is actually disgusting... These Christians were doing nothing wrong. They were sharing their beliefs and handing things outside of the establisment, and then stopped for a drink. If it was the reverse, ya’ll would be horrified. This hypocrisy, and lack of understanding and tolerance for others is alarming :(

Boo hoo poor little Christians always the victims..

Their beliefs hurting people.. they are literally hating the owner and sees him as a sinner and that he should be stoned.

Edited by River
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

codymonster   Paws Up 2,165
codymonster
5 minutes ago, River said:

Boo hoo poor little Christians always the victims..

Their beliefs hurting people.. they are literally hating the owner and sees him as a sinner and that he should be stoned.

The fact that you are painting all Christians under the same brush :emma: Those particular people are the victims in this case; just like the victims would be a group of gay people kicked out of a store by a Christian man. Neither is right, and when it comes to a singular persons human rights, you can’t decide who gets them and who doesn’t :sweat:

And who the hell said they thought the owner should be stoned :toofunny: They weren’t preaching anti-gay. You do realize not all christians believe that gay people are bad, right..?

Edited by codymonster
  • Like 10
  • YAAAS 2

codymonster
21 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

He owns the place and he has EVERY right to tell them to get lost! So what if they didn't do anything offensive in the shop, if 5 mins earlier they were right in front of it on the street and spreading their unwanted opinion? This man deserves respect and that's that. He used his voice, just like they were doing as protesters.

So you’re telling me, you believe that then that Christian people should be allowed to kick gay people out of stores? :toofunny:

Ya’ll, you CANT DESCRIMINATE AGAINST PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE PEOPLE. No one should be kicked out of stores for who they are; it’s completely wrong.

• Like 6

River   Paws Up 9,981
River
2 minutes ago, codymonster said:

The fact that you are painting all Christians under the same brush :emma: Those particular people are the victims in this case; just like the victims would be a group of gay people kicked out of a store by a Christian man. Neither is right, and when it comes to a singular persons human rights, you can’t decide who gets them and who doesn’t :sweat:

Evil people who are spreading their hatred are not the victim, what they do should be illegal.

The difference is that a gay group are not coming to a shop to spread hatred and false information, they come to enjoy their time.

Those Christians  entered to provoke and hand out bad beliefs against abortion and more.

They didn't come to sit for a drink, let's be real.

They probably saw the flag on the door and decided to enter to make a scene.

We've been the victims of this stupid nonsense religion for ages, I had enough.

• Like 4

GoldenPonyboy   Paws Up 463
GoldenPonyboy

Watch Fox news defend christians kicking gays out but condeming this. However, I think no one should be kicked out based on religion and or orientation. 

codymonster
4 minutes ago, River said:

Evil people who are spreading their hatred are not the victim, what they do should be illegal.

The difference is that a gay group are not coming to a shop to spread hatred and false information, they come to enjoy their time.

Those Christians  entered to provoke and hand out bad beliefs against abortion and more.

They didn't come to sit for a drink, let's be real.

They probably saw the flag on the door and decided to enter to make a scene.

We've been the victims of this stupid nonsense religion for ages, I had enough.

They were handing things outside, and came in for a drink. If gay men were protesting outside fighting for rights, and came into a Christian mans establisment for a drink, should the Christian be allowed to kick them out? No one should be kicked out of a public establisment for who they are..

I understand how you want to defend the people who you identify with, but that can’t mean stripping rights from others.

If they came in and starting hating on gays inside the store, than by all means kick them out. But they weren’t :sweat:

Edited by codymonster
  • Like 3

littlepotter   Paws Up 20,498
littlepotter
38 minutes ago, kizurl said:

Why do i have a feeling this is staged by the alt-right to weaken the liberal agenda

exactly

• Like 1

uo111   Paws Up 2,511
uo111
5 minutes ago, codymonster said:

So you’re telling me, you believe that then that Christian people should be allowed to kick gay people out of stores? :toofunny:

Ya’ll, you CANT DESCRIMINATE AGAINST PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE PEOPLE. No one should be kicked out of stores for who they are; it’s completely wrong.

No one is born christian. :oprah:

• Like 5
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

River   Paws Up 9,981
River
4 minutes ago, codymonster said:

They were handing things outside, and came in for a drink. If gay men were protesting outside fighting for rights, and came into a Christian mans establisment for a drink, should the Christian be allowed to kick them out? No one should be kicked out of a public establisment for who they are..

I understand how you want to defend the people who you identify with, but that can’t mean stripping rights from others.

If they came in and starting hating on gays inside the store, than by all means kick them out. But they weren’t :sweat:

The gays would protest for the rights that this Christian owner is taking from them.. THAT's the different.

• Like 4

codymonster
4 minutes ago, uo111 said:

No one is born christian. :oprah:

People have the right to religion. It’s literally a human right.

Edited by codymonster
  • Like 5

GypsyBabe   Paws Up 6,753
GypsyBabe

“I’d f*ck Christ in the ass, he’s hot” 

The absolute disrespect. :saladga:

I am a Christian, and I don’t agree with one ounce of what these pamphlet pushers stand for, but confrontations like this help no one. We will never move forward as a society if we continue the narrative of “us” vs “them”...”me” vs “you” and the “otherizing” of whole groups of people. 

• Like 9
  • YAAAS 1