Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
society

Gay coffee shop owner kicks Christians out of cafe

Featured Posts

neptugne   Paws Up 15,651
neptugne

Mmmmmm I wanna support him bc those people telling women "abortion is murder" aren't nice people, but if they didn't have any pamphlets in his shop it's hard :madge:

• Like 1

JupiterDrive   Paws Up 2,422
JupiterDrive

You're doing amazing sweetie 

• Like 2

lego   Paws Up 37,465
lego
4 minutes ago, GeeYewWhai said:

Him saying "I have the right to be offended" reminds of alt-right trump supporters after an antisemitic or homophobic rant.

What? :duck:

No I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you✨ And I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you, No

Supersonic   Paws Up 25,995
Supersonic
Just now, lego said:

What? :duck:

Imagine thinking "throwing somebody out cuz they harrassed customers" = "being a Nazi"

Can't relate, I'm not stupid

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2
Majestic, the future is electric.

JustHMLover   Paws Up 618
JustHMLover

He owns the place and he has EVERY right to tell them to get lost! So what if they didn't do anything offensive in the shop, if 5 mins earlier they were right in front of it on the street and spreading their unwanted opinion? This man deserves respect and that's that. He used his voice, just like they were doing as protesters.

• Like 10

Plus   Paws Up 249
Plus
1 minute ago, JustHMLover said:

He owns the place and he has EVERY right to tell them to get lost! So what if they didn't do anything offensive in the shop, if 5 mins earlier they were right in front of it on the street and spreading their unwanted opinion? This man deserves respect and that's that. He used his voice, just like they were doing as protesters.

This :whitney:

• Like 1

Rumours1977   Paws Up 5,239
Rumours1977
7 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Footage courtesy of

7vbnpgy9uijz.jpg

Do you pinky promise that your source is accurate?

yASSsss   Paws Up 31,693
yASSsss

Good 

• Like 1
Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

codymonster   Paws Up 2,571
codymonster

Omfg, the hate in this thread is actually disgusting... These Christians were doing nothing wrong. They were sharing their beliefs and handing things out OUTSIDE of the establisment, and then stopped for a drink. If it was the reverse, ya’ll would be horrified. This hypocrisy, and lack of understanding and tolerance for others is alarming :(

EDIT: For you all that are excuse me no’ing me, can you please explain your logic? I’m very confused how what I’m saying is wrong. Do we not, as people, have the right to our own thoughts and beliefs? You can’t kick people out of a store for being, or thinking, different then you. If this is allowed, our country would crumble. I would feel the same way if a gay person was kicked out by a Christian; horrified. However, we can’t give rights to the people we like, and strip them from the people we don’t. It’s hateful and strips a person of their freedom.

Edited by codymonster
  • Like 18
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

babs   Paws Up 3,974
babs

I wanna support him because people like this doing harm to other people's lives are hard to tolerate, even if they're not handing anything inside his shop, but I mean "If I came and ****ed my boyfriend in the ass here would you tolerate that?"

Bitch, I wouldn't tolerate that and I'm gay :saladga:

We are the smarter side, we (shouldn't be obliged to but sadly) have to be better. 

I really had to stop watching the video after that, the cringe was real. It makes us look bad.

• Like 11

Guillermo Tello   Paws Up 353
Guillermo Tello

In my opinion I think is a little bit EXTRA to make every little thing a Gay place, like, how do you think they will begin to tolerate an coexist with LGBT people if there's always a "normal" place and a "Gay" place. I'm not being a homophobic just objective as how straight people see it. I just don't think it's necessary...  Gay clubs are okay but not coffee shops lol 

Edited by Guillermo Tello
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
I live with 2 warning points

ZacharyMark   Paws Up 6,562
ZacharyMark
1 minute ago, Guillermo Tello said:

In my opinion I think is a little bit EXTRA to make every little thing a Gay place, like, how do you think they will begin to tolerate an coexist with LGBT people if there's always a "normal" place and a "Gay" place. I'm not being a homophobic just objective as how straight people see it. I just don't think it's necessary...  Gay clubs are okay but not coffee shops lol 

You'd be surprised how often gay people are discriminated in the workplace if you don't think there should be gay friendly places.

• Like 15

HANZ   Paws Up 4,377
HANZ

good, christians do the same all the time

tfhzUMv.gif

Edited by HANZ
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48