tthen
On 10/9/2017 at 5:33 PM, xoxoDerpanne said:

inb4 the Was Jesus a hunty threads pop up :lolly: 

Bitch we been knew that he was :poot:Gaga did Judas for a reason :poot:

• LMAO 1
Betty White>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone

Cortex   Paws Up 777
Cortex

if i were them i wouldnt leave as long as i’m not offending anyone and would even call the police if he keeps insisiting... how dare he chosing his customers according to their religion?

TheJackMonster   Paws Up 1,833
TheJackMonster
On 09/10/2017 at 3:30 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

gay coffee shop? :saladga: oh i didn't read the 'owner' part, i thought it's a coffee shop for gays :toofunny:

There must be a gay coffee shop somewhere :giveup:

TheEdgeof96   Paws Up 184
TheEdgeof96
13 hours ago, TheJackMonster said:

There must be a gay coffee shop somewhere :giveup:

I mean, here in Seattle there’s quite a few that are primarily gay clientele based on their geographic location etc so kinda close to a gay coffee shop

StrawberryBlond   Paws Up 4,967
StrawberryBlond

Claiming to be tolerant and then displaying intolerance is one of the most ignorant things a person can do. The same people who applauded this cafe owner's actions are likely the same ones who dragged the Christian bakery owners for refusing to make a cake for a gay wedding. Hypocrisy at its finest. Consistency. Look it up. Honestly, it's moments like this where I hang my head in shame over my fellow liberals. It's attitudes like this that is causing us to lose our members to the conservatives and said conservatives are laughing in our faces for it. I don't know what's happened over the last few years, especially in America. I think after two terms of a Democrat president, liberals got drunk with power or something. So, they started inventing offence, being outraged over nothing, making impossible demands. And Trump getting elected strangely wasn't the wake up call that they'd taken it all too far. But no, liberals never think they're to blame, they think conservatives are the source of all society's ills. They're too blinded by their own agenda, in the exact same way conservatives are, to see past the end of their nose.

I'd honestly like to see if this owner would have had the same reaction if the people were Muslims handing out pamphlets about sharia law. Because it amazes me how many LGBT and feminist liberals are supporting Islam and its followers even when they're supporting sharia law. To quote a YouTube commenter: "A liberal supporting sharia law is like a chicken supporting KFC." Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with anyone wanting to practice their religion privately and respectfully but when you believe in and preach about the right to force sharia law onto Western society, hence, taking away the Western world's rights that we have fought so hard for...it's game over. That .Mic YouTube channel made a video where a gay man is talking to a Muslim woman as she explains why she wants sharia law in the West and he completely supports her. Does he even know how gays are treated in the middle east because of sharia law? Thrown off buildings and suchlike? Does he not realise that there's a reason why famous gay Muslims are basically non-existent? Gays are not generally accepted in the Muslim faith. I don't understand why Christianity is seen as the big oppressor against gays when there are numerous famous gay Christians, there are gay ministers/vicars and so many Christian families have accepted their gay children. Of course there's the fundamentalist side as well but don't deny that there has been huge leaps in the Christian community in recent years towards being more gay accepting. There has never been such a progression in the Muslim community, however, and that's just a fact. Yet, liberals are falling over themselves to support Islam and all it stands for, calling hijabs beautiful, calling the burqa a feminist statement and lecturing everyone not to use Islamaphobic stereotypes and suchlike. Why are they only bringing up the nice side but don't do the same for Christianity? Why so much love, acceptance and respect for any religion that isn't Christianity? I mean, Islam and Christianity believe in the same god and the Qu'ran is seen as the next part of the Bible. They work hand in glove, so...why is there is so much hatred to one but not the other among liberals?

JustHMLover   Paws Up 454
JustHMLover
On 9.10.2017 г. at 6:08 PM, codymonster said:

So you’re telling me, you believe that then that Christian people should be allowed to kick gay people out of stores? :toofunny:

Ya’ll, you CANT DESCRIMINATE AGAINST PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE PEOPLE. No one should be kicked out of stores for who they are; it’s completely wrong.

we are talking about a specific group here. Imagine this: u own a lovely coffee shop, ur motto is to spread love and happiness and then out of nowhere the protestors that are spreading their negative beliefs are coming right in. What do you do? You let all your other clients think it's ok to be with those protestors and by letting them stay in ur coffee - u r agreeing with them? First of all - not cool for business, second of all - u are owner - u do whatever tf u want :D If someone u can't stand tells u let me stay at your place - would u let him?

codymonster   Paws Up 2,165
codymonster
2 hours ago, JustHMLover said:

we are talking about a specific group here. Imagine this: u own a lovely coffee shop, ur motto is to spread love and happiness and then out of nowhere the protestors that are spreading their negative beliefs are coming right in. What do you do? You let all your other clients think it's ok to be with those protestors and by letting them stay in ur coffee - u r agreeing with them? First of all - not cool for business, second of all - u are owner - u do whatever tf u want :D If someone u can't stand tells u let me stay at your place - would u let him?

I understand what you are saying, but legally, you can’t pick and choose who comes into your store. It’s the law.

Stevo   Paws Up 211
Stevo
On 10/9/2017 at 5:22 AM, GypsyBabe said:

I’m Catholic and I love all people :tony: I couldn’t disagree more with what they stand for. It makes me sick. 

Not all Christians should be painted as monsters. :S

I'm Catholic as well, hey boo

• Love 1