Kesha returns from a near-5 year hiatus with the release of her third studio album, Rainbow.
Mixing her long-time influences such as T. Rex, Iggy Pop, James Brown, and Sweet, along with her own Nashville upbringing and pop sensibilities, the album extends from the sounds present on Warrior; with a combination of country music and Southern rock, Kesha crafts a masterful collection of gut-wrenching balladry and high octane pop stompers alongside collaborators like the Eagles of Death Metal, The Dap-Kings Horns, and Dolly Parton. The arena-ready standard tracklist + Emotional is what we will be rating, but be sure to revisit the album when scoring!   G U I D E L I N E S Title the PM #RainbowRate [1] Rate each song between 1 and 10.
You're allowed one score of an 11 for your favorite track.
Scores of 0 aren't permitted, nor are multiple scores of 1s or 2s (limited to two of each). [2] Comments are welcome, but not mandatory!  [3] Please refrain from trolling! [4] Be respectful of other's opinions in the thread, and be mindful! [5] Submissions will end on Friday 27th of October.
Ceremony will be determined at a later date. [6] HAVE FUN AND GET MESSY.  T R A C K L I S T I N G 1. Bastards
2. Let 'Em Talk
3. Woman
4. Hymn
5. Praying
6. Learn to Let Go
7. Finding You
8. Rainbow
9. Hunt You Down
10. Boogie Feet
11. Boots
12. Old Flames (Can't Hold a Candle to You)
13. Godzilla
14. Spaceship
15. Emotional (*listen here*) T A G L I S T
(*even if you weren't tagged, you may still participate!) A N I M A L S Happy rating!