Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

Name A Gaga MV You Don't Care For

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster   Paws Up 892
Phaye Monster

Eh, Eh tbh

It just felt sort of messy, like she didn’t care for it much. And that spray tan:selena:

But everyone saying G.U.Y needs to L E A V E:bye:

• Like 3
I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

calmar   Paws Up 8,616
calmar

Eh Eh, BDR, Alejandro, EoG, MTN, MR

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

WokePop   Paws Up 2,240
WokePop

OMG this thread is full of blasphemy.

MR is the only one I watched like, twice.

everything else slays, even "The Edge of This Stupid NY Cause All U Need is Talent". the wardrobe and lighting slays even in the midst of all the basicness.

• Like 3
"karate-chopping the clichès and norms all in a dress"

Cerny   Paws Up 2,732
Cerny

G.U.Y and Million Reasons. They both look like music videos conceived by a team of amateurish directors, editors, stylists and actors. I know the former was an expensive music video but not even that could save it from turning into a tacky low-budget looking mess, It also looks like a parody of a Lady Gaga music video.

• Like 4

Ziggy   Paws Up 2,103
Ziggy
1 hour ago, Shangela said:

For everyone saying G.U.Y:

Have you ever watched JD, BDR, EH EH, TEOG and MR?

Of the answer is yes, can you tell me what pills are you into? Because I want some

I dislike most of G.U.Y. because I think it's too scattered and only so-so directed. It's a beautiful set, the dancing is on point, but the crap with the housewives and Andy Cohen? That stuff felt cheap next to the lavish extravagance of Hearst castle. Also on top of that the cut from Venus to G.U.Y. is a hair too sudden and it bothers me every time I watch.

The storyline is odd. So she is betrayed, then revived, then dances and has sex for a bit then kills the men who betrayed her with the housewives (who are there for lord knows what reason), and then makes the new breed of men to repopulate the earth? The last two steps seem backwards to me.

Like I said, I think it's really pretty and they definitely made the most of Hearst, I just wish that she'd had a professional director (I know why she didn't), and that it didn't feel so chock full of unrelated things. Telephone did a similar thing but was able to pull it off better because of Jonas being  behind the lens to guide Gaga's vision a bit.

• Like 2

Mister Gaga   Paws Up 17,137
Mister Gaga

All of you saying G.U.Y. :saladga:

Eh Eh and Perfect Illusion. I think i watched them only two times in my entire life.

Edited by Mister Gaga
  • Like 1

Shangela   Paws Up 441
Shangela
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

I dislike most of G.U.Y. because I think it's too scattered and only so-so directed. It's a beautiful set, the dancing is on point, but the crap with the housewives and Andy Cohen? That stuff felt cheap next to the lavish extravagance of Hearst castle. Also on top of that the cut from Venus to G.U.Y. is a hair too sudden and it bothers me every time I watch.

The storyline is odd. So she is betrayed, then revived, then dances and has sex for a bit then kills the men who betrayed her with the housewives (who are there for lord knows what reason), and then makes the new breed of men to repopulate the earth? The last two steps seem backwards to me.

Like I said, I think it's really pretty and they definitely made the most of Hearst, I just wish that she'd had a professional director (I know why she didn't), and that it didn't feel so chock full of unrelated things. Telephone did a similar thing but was able to pull it off better because of Jonas being  behind the lens to guide Gaga's vision a bit.

But is it worse than MR or EH EH? 

I'm what? SICKENING

Ziggy   Paws Up 2,103
Ziggy
25 minutes ago, Shangela said:

But is it worse than MR or EH EH? 

Oh not at all lol I put MR among my least favs hahaha

Eh Eh I like for what it is. It's cute and different even if not very Gaga.

• Like 1

Deepbreath   Paws Up 113
Deepbreath

You guys need to STOP bullying my post in this thread :nails:

• LMAO 1

GaGaSwift   Paws Up 896
GaGaSwift

Beautiful Dirty Rich

Snow White is my main