Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Name A Gaga MV You Don't Care For

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every video released since the beginning of 2014.

I'll add more to the fire so it'll be warm for everyone:

Remove all outfits from this era and instead, make her use today's Instagram post look for a single era.

Yas.

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

ARTPOP2
On 08/10/2017 at 0:27 AM, Danny Milk said:

alejandro

On 07/10/2017 at 11:38 PM, Chrastapher said:

Born This Way :gum:

On 07/10/2017 at 11:23 PM, Lokiy said:

G.U.Y.

Cc7Tvkq.gif

:bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye::bye:

On 7/10/2017 at 11:23 PM, Lokiy said:

G.U.Y.

Cc7Tvkq.gif

The "Excuse me no's". 

:air:

SILENT HILL

Eh eh is a fun, cute video....why y’all hating it so much :neyde: 

I like videos with a lot of scenes/visuals so my least favorites are The edge of glory and million reasons

Economy

In order of most boring to me:

1 - Beautiful Dirty Rich

2 - The Edge Of Glory

3 - Million Reasons

PS: whats the with Eh Eh hate i find it a cute video and still more interesting than those above ^^^^^ tbh 😅

TheJackMonster

to even see judas mentioned in this disgrace of a thread has me hyperventilating i need some air

VOLANTIS

Million Reasons

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

thatfoxyfeeling

Million Reasons, watched it once or twice and I hated it. It was so cringe worthy, cheap and disappointing. The song is really beautiful and deserved better.

RodeckDanny

The Edge Of Glory cause it always frustrates me, it would have been a bigger hit with an epic video

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Haroon

Million Reasons :/ Biggest visual disappointment that I've had with Gaga to be honest :sweat: It doesn't really make sense to me either, I mean there was momentum and time and everything. Even something quickly thrown together unexpectedly like The Edge of Glory had some charm and entertainment and attraction to it, like I just don't understand how they did so badly with a song that they had time to do something great for. Not to mention it's a nice song as well, so to see it paired up with such a bad music video was very jarring :duck: 

Archived