💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Name A Gaga MV You Don't Care For

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster

Eh, Eh tbh

It just felt sort of messy, like she didn’t care for it much. And that spray tan:selena:

But everyone saying G.U.Y needs to L E A V E:bye:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

Eh Eh, BDR, Alejandro, EoG, MTN, MR

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Battle 4 Ur Life

OMG this thread is full of blasphemy.

MR is the only one I watched like, twice.

everything else slays, even "The Edge of This Stupid NY Cause All U Need is Talent". the wardrobe and lighting slays even in the midst of all the basicness.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

G.U.Y and Million Reasons. They both look like music videos conceived by a team of amateurish directors, editors, stylists and actors. I know the former was an expensive music video but not even that could save it from turning into a tacky low-budget looking mess, It also looks like a parody of a Lady Gaga music video.

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Shangela said:

For everyone saying G.U.Y:

Have you ever watched JD, BDR, EH EH, TEOG and MR?

Of the answer is yes, can you tell me what pills are you into? Because I want some

I dislike most of G.U.Y. because I think it's too scattered and only so-so directed. It's a beautiful set, the dancing is on point, but the crap with the housewives and Andy Cohen? That stuff felt cheap next to the lavish extravagance of Hearst castle. Also on top of that the cut from Venus to G.U.Y. is a hair too sudden and it bothers me every time I watch.

The storyline is odd. So she is betrayed, then revived, then dances and has sex for a bit then kills the men who betrayed her with the housewives (who are there for lord knows what reason), and then makes the new breed of men to repopulate the earth? The last two steps seem backwards to me.

Like I said, I think it's really pretty and they definitely made the most of Hearst, I just wish that she'd had a professional director (I know why she didn't), and that it didn't feel so chock full of unrelated things. Telephone did a similar thing but was able to pull it off better because of Jonas being  behind the lens to guide Gaga's vision a bit.

Mister Gaga

All of you saying G.U.Y. :saladga:

Eh Eh and Perfect Illusion. I think i watched them only two times in my entire life.

Shangela
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

I dislike most of G.U.Y. because I think it's too scattered and only so-so directed. It's a beautiful set, the dancing is on point, but the crap with the housewives and Andy Cohen? That stuff felt cheap next to the lavish extravagance of Hearst castle. Also on top of that the cut from Venus to G.U.Y. is a hair too sudden and it bothers me every time I watch.

The storyline is odd. So she is betrayed, then revived, then dances and has sex for a bit then kills the men who betrayed her with the housewives (who are there for lord knows what reason), and then makes the new breed of men to repopulate the earth? The last two steps seem backwards to me.

Like I said, I think it's really pretty and they definitely made the most of Hearst, I just wish that she'd had a professional director (I know why she didn't), and that it didn't feel so chock full of unrelated things. Telephone did a similar thing but was able to pull it off better because of Jonas being  behind the lens to guide Gaga's vision a bit.

But is it worse than MR or EH EH? 

I'm what? SICKENING

Ziggy
25 minutes ago, Shangela said:

But is it worse than MR or EH EH? 

Oh not at all lol I put MR among my least favs hahaha

Eh Eh I like for what it is. It's cute and different even if not very Gaga.

Pop Music

Beautiful Dirty Rich

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived