💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Name A Gaga MV You Don't Care For

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

Could be a controversial question but it's genually something i am interested in others opinions in.. 

What is the 1 Gaga mv you dont care for? (If more then 1 choose the one you don't care for the most)

My answer is Eh, Eh (There's Nothing Else I Can Say)

I've always thought that Boys Boys Boys shouldve gotten a MV before Eh, Eh of all the tracks from The Fame album

**Try and keep the Million Reasons jokes to a minimum

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kabirartfling

Beautiful dirty rich, just dance, i just never felt like going on youtube to see those videos, like never. :shrug:

Give your love to me

Space Cowboy
Just now, Lokiy said:

G.U.Y.

That's my 2nd least fav. The beginning ARTPOP part of that MV is great but the rest is not my taste.

2 minutes ago, Disco Queen said:

That's my 2nd least fav. The beginning ARTPOP part of that MV is great but the rest is not my taste.

Exactly, the first part is really good and some scenes inside the castle are pure GOLD, but the rest... :smh:

sillynate

Read the title and ran to say TEOG (don't think I've ever seen it from start to finish) but then you said Eh Eh and well... all I can say is Eh Eh never seen that one either :D

my vote: Eh Eh 

Space Cowboy
2 minutes ago, Deepbreath said:

John Wayne

I'm indifferent about John Wayne i mean it's a good video however i had hoped Diamond Heart got the video treatment instead.

Archived