💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Hotter: Zayn or Shawn Mendes?

Lokiy

Hotter  

325 members have voted

1. 1. King Zayn or Shawn 'Hunty' Mendes?

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
44 minutes ago, Qualle1 said:

shawn-mendes-sexy.jpg?resize=496,595

Enough said...

:classy:

This basically. 

Shawn got better pose and length and true boyish attractiveness.  Whew, I need a fan all a sudden. 😋

Hes too young for me but I got eyes...sue me. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Dark Anatomy

Zany has an immaculate face, but the reason why people probably find Shawn more attractive is because aside from having a cute face and amazing body...he seems to not recognize his own hotness. Which is hot. You get the sense with Zayn that he KNOWS he's hot and basis his career on how hot he is. Shawn just seems humble and nice. Which makes people more intrigued to his dark sexual side. 

That J
17 hours ago, Lokiy said:

I mean his whole aura. He's too sweet. Zayn is pure sex. :rockstar: His face >>>>>>>>>>

Zayn IS sex tho.  This is never gonna be an easy choice.  Thankfully there's a Friday AND a Saturday. Zayn for Friday, Hunty for Saturday!  Easy. Solved! 

That J
1 minute ago, Strigoi said:

Zany has an immaculate face, but the reason why people probably find Shawn more attractive is because aside from having a cute face and amazing body...he seems to not recognize his own hotness. Which is hot. You get the sense with Zayn that he KNOWS he's hot and basis his career on how hot he is. Shawn just seems humble and nice. Which makes people more intrigued to his dark sexual side. 

THIS!  That's exactly what it is.  That's why The Beebs is so nasty...cuz he thinks he's all that. Nothing is hotter than a hottie not knowing their heat. You can use ALL that up.  Lol

18 hours ago, Lokiy said:

His body is out of this world, but Zayn's face was touched by THE GODS. He wins this round. 

PPYi0LA.gif

PREACH BITCH!!!

20 hours ago, ZeldaJ said:

Shawn, obviously :lolly:
Shawn-Mendes-Shirtless-Flaunt-Magazine-D

I'm seeing this gif again and, damn, he was like really nervous. That's cute. :giveup:

Ernie Swift

For me it has always been, and always will be ZAYN! :wub: He is so hot and he's always in my Sexxx Dreams. Though I may be biased because I am really into middle eastern men. 

Love Love Love

WitnessEye

To be honest I dont find zayn attractive. He is like a woman's type. But shawn, oh god... body, face, height... hes ****ing perfect

5 minutes ago, WitnessEye said:

To be honest I dont find zayn attractive. He is like a woman's type. But shawn, oh god... body, face, height... hes ****ing perfect

I love Shawn's hands. They're so HUGE, omg. 

15827aca53b1e94f2100df78c9ccf34f.jpg

ba5fde13ad8a133c4a31422c31eee821--scrap-

13734287_1048102541963707_194667377_n.jp

Shawn-Mendes-Shirtless-Manilla-2017-004.

829962809ed9d0e783c3b5c7f3608dad.jpg

I'm shaking. He's so big. :giveup: 

Archived