💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kylie Minogue - Fever [Megarate Ceremony]

juju

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie

Is it just In Your Eyes (the winner clearly), Come into My World, and Love at First Sight left?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[#03] Love At First Sight
[Score] 9.67

[Highs] @littlemonsterL5 @Hades @Yukia @PeterPan @bostonGUY @ReidOne @monster987 @IndieKylie [10]
[Lows] @RAMROD @M3LL155X @Anveeroy @Possibly Maybe [9]

n2Oj1r9.jpg

@IndieKylie [10]
An iconic single. The futuristic, electronic beat is just so amazing.

@ReidOne [10]
One of the best pop songs ever made. It's like Kylie has been kidnapped aboard a Daft Punk-driven spacecraft and is singing a timeless bop for the entire universe! This song truly soars. Though I will never understand why they released that crap remix for the US single version. SMH.

@monster987 [10]
Everything is perfect about this song. The lyrics, the production... E V E R Y T H I N G.

@PeterPan [10]
One of the few Kylie singles I heard first.  Was a bop then and is a bop now.

❤ x ❤

Just now, IndieKylie said:

Is it just In Your Eyes (the winner clearly), Come into My World, and Love at First Sight left?

precisely :lolly: the singles came THROUGH with the scoring (as usual) but in this case, I cannot complain. The singles are all fire, which cannot be said for just any album.

❤ x ❤

:heart: we've reached our Top 2! #TeamInYourEyes and #TeamCIMW :heart: 

❤ x ❤

whore

Can’t believe I made it in the “lows” with a 9 :cryga: let’s you know this is a good album 

[#02] Come Into My World
[Score] 9.75

[Highs] @Yukia @Anveeroy [11]
[Lows] @bostonGUY [8]

S6FPZkD.jpg

@Possibly Maybe [10]
 Best single from the album, best video from the album, and deserved the Grammy she won for it.

@IndieKylie [10]
This song earned Kylie her first (and sadly only) Grammy and it deserved it.

@ReidOne [10]
Who would have thought that Kylie would still be serving EPIC tracks for her FOURTH single from the album! A MOMENT! And it's so lovely this song has 3 distinct identities: the understated electro album version (which, artistically, is the superior version and perfect for the album itself), the amped up radio version (which is the best version when listening to her singles on shuffle without context of the album), and the ICONIC Fischerspooner remix (which had the Kylie fandom shook to their core and influenced countless dance artists at the time to chase their electroclash dreams). The Michel Gondry music video is such a masterpiece and her live performances of the Fischerspooner remix are some of her all-time greatest. 

@monster987 [10]
 One of her best songs.

@PeterPan [10]
Addictive!

:heart: and the winner of the Fever megarate............. :heart: 

mini-graphics-crowns-779556.gif

[#01] In Your Eyes
[Score] 10.25

[Highs] @Hades @bostonGUY @monster987 [11]
[Lows] @littlemonsterL5 @Yukia @PeterPan @RAMROD @M3LL155X @Anveeroy @ReidOne @Possibly Maybe @IndieKylie [10]

nZkU8UY.jpg

@monster987 [11]
Hung Up who? Sorry who? All for You who? The BEST SONG OF ALL TIME. :diane:

@IndieKylie [10]
The runner-up for my 11. A disco-banger from the Gods, this song is perfection. Not throwing that term lightly either, it truly is pop-perfection. 

@ReidOne [10]
A fantastic selection as the follow-up single to CGYOOMH. Anything she released as a 2nd single would have been a hit, but this song is a worthy smash in its own right. 

@Possibly Maybe [10]
Another great single choice for the album, although it’s kind of been forgotten amongst the other singles from this album.

@PeterPan [10]
She picked gr8 singles this era!

❤ x ❤

With no scores beneath a 10, she's our natural winner. 

mini-graphics-crowns-779556.gifCONGRATS IN YOUR EYES mini-graphics-crowns-779556.gif

❤ x ❤

whore
1 minute ago, that juju said:

it’s kind of been forgotten amongst the other singles from this album.

I really underestimated this song :emma:

YeehawKylie

Honestly gagged that the number one song on this album earned a 10.25 rating. So deserving. Yas Kween! :tony:

2 minutes ago, Hades said:

Sorry i wasn't here. My kitten had an accident and passed away.:S

I'm sorry to hear that sis :diane::hug: here for you if you need anyone to talk to!

❤ x ❤

ReidOne

SHOOK and delighted that GGD included "Love Affair" as the best of the album tracks!!! Y'all really are my people after all!! :D:diane:

Archived