Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kylie Minogue - Fever [Megarate Ceremony]

juju

Featured Posts

Guest bostonGUY
Just now, that juju said:

it's a bonus track for the US edition, and if Boy was to be included then I had to include Butterfly or it didn't feel right :green: 

I don't make these rules. :air: 

Oh no, I wasn't questioning you! I was questioning the track listing choice by the record label/Kylie:hug:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, that juju said:

:oprah: Our first standard track is making her leave... who is she?  :oprah: 

More More More or Your Love pls

Anveeroy
Just now, monster987 said:

More More More

tumblr_llms9x4lvo1qz9npg.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

[#14] Your Love
[Score] 7.94

[Highs] @RAMROD @M3LL155X [10]
[Lows] @monster987 [5]

0ue6Egf.jpg

@Possibly Maybe [9]
in the same vain as the opener, this song is a little anti-climatic, but makes for a good song to wrap-up the album.

@IndieKylie [7.75]
Not bad, but forgettable. That being said, one song or two needs to be a little forgettable on such a strong album.

@ReidOne [7]
This poor song has to follow Love Affair! It's such a lovely tune and the placement is a perfect fit for it, but I get so fired up by Love Affair right before it that I often skip because I'm in such a mood to dance. But when I hear it on shuffle, I'm reminded to not overlook its brilliance. Fantastic lyrics.

@monster987 [5]
It sounds like a filler to me.

❤ x ❤

2 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

Oh no, I wasn't questioning you! I was questioning the track listing choice by the record label/Kylie:hug:

:hug: it's making me question whether or not to include Radar in my 'Circus' megarate  :ladyhaha: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn

Oh More More More better slay too!!!! I need some justice up in here 

[#13] Dancefloor
[Score] 8.00

[Highs] @Anveeroy @Possibly Maybe [10]
[Lows] @M3LL155X [6]

pz05IT2.jpg

@Possibly Maybe [10]
Every song on the album is about falling in love except this one, and I was getting down to it during my breakup! Not enough disco songs about getting over someone!

@ReidOne [9]
At the time, this song did not do much for me since it strayed from the "electro" sound of the album, but it's just gotten better and better with age. The lyrics are so relatable. And it has such an infectious groove. And that build in the middle 8 - whew, LORD! Earlier I said "camp Kylie is the best Kylie" but Disco Kylie is a very, very close second! 

@IndieKylie [8]
Really fun disco track, but it fails to stand out typically.

@PeterPan [7]
Fun dancing anthem.

❤ x ❤

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, that juju said:

[#13] Dancefloor
[Score] 8.00

[Highs] @Anveeroy @Possibly Maybe [10]
[Lows] @M3LL155X [6]

pz05IT2.jpg

@Possibly Maybe [10]
Every song on the album is about falling in love except this one, and I was getting down to it during my breakup! Not enough disco songs about getting over someone!

@ReidOne [9]
At the time, this song did not do much for me since it strayed from the "electro" sound of the album, but it's just gotten better and better with age. The lyrics are so relatable. And it has such an infectious groove. And that build in the middle 8 - whew, LORD! Earlier I said "camp Kylie is the best Kylie" but Disco Kylie is a very, very close second! 

@IndieKylie [8]
Really fun disco track, but it fails to stand out typically.

@PeterPan [7]
Fun dancing anthem.

tenor.gif

Also, this is the first of my Megarates that I did not include my scores or comments in.
This is all y'all, for better or for worse. :ladyhaha: 

❤ x ❤

Anveeroy
Just now, that juju said:

Also, this is the first of my Megarates that I did not include my scores or comments in.
This is all y'all, for better or for worse. :ladyhaha: 

Why why why!

Archived