Why Do LMs Hate Jewels N' Drugs?

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTGOD

They ain’t got no taste.

Jewels and Gods is god tier production wise on ARTPOP, the instrumental is some of DJ White Shadow’s finest work with Gaga.

I love it and I despise anything related to hip-hop/rapping, but i love how the song flows and covers the 3 styles.

Never listen to the studio version tho, i always go with the itunes festival one

Chromatic

I didn't like it at first, now it's one of my favorites. 

Spoiler

Walking down the street, listening to this song, I feel so badass. 

RAMROD

I don't hate the song :sis:

It is especially good  theme song for dirty evenings, slapping money on the pancake :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

tellemhone

It's pretty nice but def one of my least faves from ARTPOP (Donatella is my least favourite). I also tend to skip the rap parts except I sometimes let Twista's part at the end run

:air: :air: :air:

Defmix100

I really like the verses and the chorus but not the hook, I thought most monsters didn't like it because it got a place on the album over other songs that we would kill to hear, also I think (just judging from the titles) that the other tracks gaga teased would have fitted the Art theme more than JnD, or even Princess Die or Sire would have added a broader sound to the album

Reginald

Jewels N Drugs and Aura are my two fave ARTPOP tracks. First time I heard it, I was like RIP, CAKE. 

Illuminati

Because it's not great, I like the instrumental but the song is a bit too chaotic and gaga's part isn't that great. She kinda made the homos expect too much with Cake.
I still listen to it, it's decent and I like it more than some ARTPOP tracks 

HolyFool

Cuz within the first 3 seconds you hear some sort of cough that for some reason wasn't edited out

Bradley

Wow do we have an avid Jewels N' Drugs hater.

I bopped to it just earlier and it's really good.

Archived