Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Do LMs Hate Jewels N' Drugs?

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu

I seriously don't know tho.

The beat is kinda nice, danceable. Gaga's vocals is nice here too.

I want to know why :lolly::neyde:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ken Zahn

Because it's gang rap and gang rap is TRASH:lolly::trollga:

I'm a huntie and y'all should be one too 😉

Smother Em Eh

I dont know why people don't like it. It has a great beat and I love her voice on it! 

It's a bop! 

I mean it's sooo much better than all the trash rap we have nowadays. I think that if it was released today as a single, it would do well! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

SpookyKid

They have **** taste

JND IS GREAT

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

It's a banger, and I guess LM just got stucked inside the atmosphere of BTW and TFM

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Eros92

I don't care for the features and it's just a blah song. It literally drags the whole album down it's just so oddly placed and not inline with the themes of the album.

Like listening to Aura, Venus, GUY and Sexxx Dreams is like a eargasmic 4sum. Then J&D comes on and just kills it. Maybe if it had less features and more Gaga i'd like it more. 

I personally don't care much for it. I mean it's not terrible, but I prefer her doing other types of songs. Also, I'm a bit annoyed that JND made the album, but some other, in my opinion better, songs didn't make it. I would've preferred to see "Brooklyn Nights" there, and maybe "I Wanna Be With You" as a bonus track

Gagaloo911

I LOVE it!

I would be here for some more Gaga hip hop or rap :lolly:

PartySick

Because even Monsters are able to lose their taste for one song :lolly:

It's a bop, plain and simple, and I hope she makes more songs like JnD, Cake, etc :lolly:

🖤

22 minutes ago, Eros92 said:

I don't care for the features and it's just a blah song. It literally drags the whole album down it's just so oddly placed and not inline with the themes of the album.

Like listening to Aura, Venus, GUY and Sexxx Dreams is like a eargasmic 4sum. Then J&D comes on and just kills it. Maybe if it had less features and more Gaga i'd like it more. 

Is about family and drugs. In an album that has MJH and Dope.

ElectricAlley

DJWS production is great and gaga handles the song like a pro. It’s the irrelevant rappers that ruin it.

Archived