💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

GGD Top 40 (OLD THREAD Weeks 1-4)

DesertWolf

Featured Posts

DesertWolf
On 11/10/2017 at 9:48 AM, crisjackd said:

More or less 40 hours left for submissions :excited2: There are already 36 participants and the number is still increasing :D 

If you haven't done it yet you can send me your top 8 by DM or complete the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WKLKWLQ 

7 hours left!!! :tony:

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DesertWolf
4 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

the charts will come tomorrow?

Yup, probably around 12 PM CEST, so in 14 hours more or less ;)

TheRoof
1 minute ago, crisjackd said:

Yup, probably around 12 PM CEST, so in 14 hours more or less ;)

i swear if katy charts higher than gaga :saladga::madge:

DesertWolf
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

i swear if katy charts higher than gaga :saladga::madge:

I don't know if I should give any spoilers right now, cause there are still 3 hours till the end of the submissions, but I think that there are bigger threats than Katy :bon::reductive:

TheRoof
3 minutes ago, crisjackd said:

I don't know if I should give any spoilers right now, cause there are still 3 hours till the end of the submissions, but I think that there are bigger threats than Katy :bon::reductive:

Madonna :rip:

DesertWolf

Unless a new submission changes something, there are NO songs from Miley's new album Younger Now and from Demi's Tell Me You Love Me inside the top 40 (although both albums were released on that week) :selena: <- She doesn't have one eather :giggle:

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, crisjackd said:

Unless a new submission changes something, there are NO songs from Miley's new album Younger Now and from Demi's Tell Me You Love Me inside the top 40 (although both albums were released on that week) :selena: <- She doesn't have one eather :giggle:

asK7EFG.gif

How about -> :reductive:?

DesertWolf
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

asK7EFG.gif

How about -> :reductive:?

She's has good chances to get 2 entries :reductive:

DesertWolf

Less than an hour till the survey ends :excited2: 40 submissions confirmed (last two had the same ip and almost the same songs so I counted them as one :madge:)

DesertWolf

41 submissions for the first chart!!! Thank you so much for everyone that has participated. I'm already checking the last points, so tomorrow at 12PM CEST you'll have our first chart uploaded on this thread. :firega:

Also here's the new survey for the second week (from 6 Oct till 12 Oct) :D https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6GL9Q7Q 

TheRoof
1 hour ago, crisjackd said:

Less than an hour till the survey ends :excited2: 40 submissions confirmed (last two had the same ip and almost the same songs so I counted them as one :madge:)

lol payola :poot:

where can you see the ip?

DesertWolf
3 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

lol payola :poot:

where can you see the ip?

I can check that in the tab "individual respones", it appears with the time when the survey was started and completed. That way I can prevent this type of situations :sweat:

DesertWolf

Archived