GGD Top 40 (OLD THREAD Weeks 1-4)

DesertWolf

Featured Posts

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
1 hour ago, crisjackd said:

You don't have to be accurate with your streams, you can send the songs you think you have played the most during the last week. 

I've been thinking about it yesterday. I wanted to keep secret your points, so that's why I'd prefer to have them on my mailbox. For now there won't be problems with that, cause I don't have many messages, but in the future we'll probably have to post our songs here.

you can make a survey monkey thats what i use for megarates. it makes everything easier

chaeri pls

DesertWolf
13 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

you can make a survey monkey thats what i use for megarates. it makes everything easier

I'm checking it right now, thanks :happy:

DesertWolf

Thanks @littlepotter for this. I made a Monkey Survey so you won't have to send me your lists by DM, that way it will be anonymous and also guests will be able to participate in our chart. Here's the survey: https://es.surveymonkey.com/r/WKLKWLQ (I checked already if it works and it seems to be okay, but if there''s any problem please tell me) 

Those who already sent me their top 8 don't have to make the survey, I already have your songs copied.

Supersonic
3 hours ago, crisjackd said:

Thanks @littlepotter for this. I made a Monkey Survey so you won't have to send me your lists by DM, that way it will be anonymous and also guests will be able to participate in our chart. Here's the survey: https://es.surveymonkey.com/r/WKLKWLQ (I checked already if it works and it seems to be okay, but if there''s any problem please tell me) 

Those who already sent me their top 8 don't have to make the survey, I already have your songs copied.

Submitting via survery monkey :poot:

DesertWolf

Maybe this will hype you all a little bit: A Gaga song is currently leading the chart and it's not a single ;) But everything can change till thursday 

TheRoof
1 hour ago, crisjackd said:

Maybe this will hype you all a little bit: A Gaga song is currently leading the chart and it's not a single ;) But everything can change till thursday 

it can be every song? , even if is not of this year or century lol?

badgirlmeat

i submitted

almost every song is from Halsey bc i was hearing HFK for the first time :poot:

🤠

DesertWolf
3 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

it can be every song? , even if is not of this year or century lol?

Yeap, everyone, I guess even Mozart can enter to the chart.  Just in case, remixes will be counted as their original song and I'm still thinking about covers, but they will probably considered as separate entries. 

TheRoof
29 minutes ago, crisjackd said:

Yeap, everyone, I guess even Mozart can enter to the chart.  Just in case, remixes will be counted as their original song and I'm still thinking about covers, but they will probably considered as separate entries. 

I sent you my list , did you get it?

DesertWolf
14 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

I sent you my list , did you get it?

Yes and everything's okay, thank you ;)

8 minutes ago, Clever Username said:

Submitted! Tag me when the results happen! :lolly: 

Great, I'm already checking your list, thank you too

Archived