Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

"Angel Down" single cover designed by Me

championfilm

Featured Posts

championfilm

Angel Down is one of my favorite tracks from Joanne. Especially, the work tape version.
I feel like this song and this work that I did almost 10 months ago fits perfectly with the situation right now.
I tried to make this drawing as good as I can and this is one of my favorite pieces that I ever had.
Hope you guys like it.
C2757t9UkAEYOdh.jpg

If you guys don't mind, I'd like to put this video in my posts. It's a part of my project at the college. 
If you haven't watched it yet, I hope you guys like!
And please don't forget to comment on my video and hit the like button on Youtube.

You can follow me on Instagram at championfilm1996 

championfilm
3 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I love it:kara:

Thank you so much :hug:
I hope you don't mind about the video that I have to post over and over again lol

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, championfilm said:

Thank you so much :hug:
I hope you don't mind about the video that I have to post over and over again lol

No problem,you're really talented:)

championfilm
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

No problem,you're really talented:)

Thank youuu! It means a lot to me. I've been working as hard as I can to get better and I'm gonna draw a new one from the JWT soon. :hug::heart:

rumours

I like it a lot! 

If ARTPOP ACT II ever sees the light of day, Gaga better have the album cover be one of your drawings

championfilm
6 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

I like it a lot! 

If ARTPOP ACT II ever sees the light of day, Gaga better have the album cover be one of your drawings

Thank you so much! That's so sweet :hug:

It'd be a dream comes true.

Sirius094

Wow :heart: I watched the video and I LOVE your drawing. I wish I could draw so good like you, you're very talented :)  

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

championfilm
2 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

Wow :heart: I watched the video and I LOVE your drawing. I wish I could draw so good like you, you're very talented :)  

Glad that you love my drawing. All of the comments inspire me to draw more. Thank you so much for being so sweet. I believe that everyone can draw, they just need to believe in themselves and practice as hard as they can. I know I'm not the best but I'm happy with what I do. That's the most important thing ❤

Quasi

Every single piece of work you've posted has been impeccable. You're one of the most talented people I've seen on this site. :giveup:

What reference did you use for her face?

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

championfilm
9 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Every single piece of work you've posted has been impeccable. You're one of the most talented people I've seen on this site. :giveup:

What reference did you use for her face?

Thank you so much!

I used the picture of her from the Bitter End's show from the Dive Bar Tour where she sang this song at the roof top.

ryanripley

TALENT

you would make some iconic album covers :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

championfilm
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

TALENT

you would make some iconic album covers :giveup: 

Thank you so much! You too 💖

The Fame Monster

I’m speechless.

You are so so so talented, I cannot find the words to describe how amazing that cover is.

I hope you’re proud of yourself and your work. Never think that you are not good enough. You have an amazing talent.

Keep up the good work.

:hug:

Find your freedom in the music

championfilm
2 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

I’m speechless.

You are so so so talented, I cannot find the words to describe how amazing that cover is.

I hope you’re proud of yourself and your work. Never think that you are not good enough. You have an amazing talent.

Keep up the good work.

:hug:

Thank you so much!

I try to be proud of my self and happy everyday. Drawing is what I love. I may not be the best but at least I try my best to make it as good as I can. Because this is my passion. All of the comment from you guys give me fire to draw :)

Archived