💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Armie Hammer reads Call Me By Your Name (Audio Book) out now (gather homos)

Villanelle

Featured Posts

Villanelle

Okay homosexuals gather round. QUEEN Armie Hammer is starring in a daddy/twink film later this year called Call Me Be Your Name, best on the best selling book about a summer romance (it's a brilliant book and the first "gay book" I've read where sexuality is NOT an issue at all). Anyway, Queen of acting and being a daddy Mr Hammer has recorded the audio book which is out NOW in various forms including Audible (sign up free, get the free book, then cancel membership lmao).

maxresdefault.jpg

The Hammer's lustful voice transcends folk into an almost ASMR experience and when it gets to those sex scenes....girrrrl I was reaching for the lube because this hunty don't come to play!

Honestly homosexuals you need to get in on this action, the gays are taking over the world and we must embrace...before we all get blown up or something

https://www.audible.co.uk/search?advsearchKeywords=call+me+by+your+name

HausOfMiklaus

I have heard nothing but great things about this movie for like a year now. The leads look so beautiful and Armie's voice can send me to the stars.

stretch-legs-gif-2.gif

Villanelle
Just now, Miklaus Nite said:

I have heard nothing but great things about this movie for like a year now. The leads look so beautiful and Armie's voice can send me to the stars.

stretch-legs-gif-2.gif

I dunno if this a spoiler or not but anyway, in the book Armie's character anally plunges the twink but there was also a moment where the Hammer decides to be on the receiving end too.

That's the film ruined for you all now.

I'm kidding..there's a lot more to it than the sex parts but that's what's gonna get the gays coming, so to speak.

Villanelle
Just now, GeeYewWhai said:

is it available on helix studios?

that will be the dvd uncut edition

GeeYewWhai
2 minutes ago, Gaga2017 said:

that will be the dvd uncut edition

omg really? :lolly:

Nothing Happened

GhettoFabulous

:neyde:gonna listen to this LOOOOVVE the book so far :diane:

In other news sources confirm Ghetto Fabulous wants Armie Hammer to hammer him :diane:

Swan Heart

By the end of reading the book,  I was basically bawling. It's honestly a masterpiece and from what I've gathered from the reviews, the movie will be nothing less from that as well. So excited.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Archived