💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JWT 2018 Dates Idea

Twitter

Featured Posts

They're not going to do the tour in 2019, it's either early next year or it will get cancelled.

Assuming it goes ahead the US tour is due to end in mid December, they'll probably allow a 4-6 week break and depending on availability of venues it would restart in early Feb.  I dont expect we'll see any new dates till November, and wouldn't surprise me if the less well sold shows  get cancelled due to "logistics" 

No way are they going to take the entire show back to Montreal for one night- don't understand why haven't said it's cancelled

6 hours ago, djparky said:

They're not going to do the tour in 2019, it's either early next year or it will get cancelled.

Assuming it goes ahead the US tour is due to end in mid December, they'll probably allow a 4-6 week break and depending on availability of venues it would restart in early Feb.  I dont expect we'll see any new dates till November, and wouldn't surprise me if the less well sold shows  get cancelled due to "logistics" 

No way are they going to take the entire show back to Montreal for one night- don't understand why haven't said it's cancelled

tenor.gif

They are all sold out

Archived