Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

How well is Gaga's European tour selling?

Featured Posts

Born To Slay   Paws Up 8,676
Born To Slay

Paws Down is blaming Gaga's postponement on poor ticket sales but I've only heard positive things about her ticket sales. Can some European fans tell me how well her shows there are doing? I know Gaga would never lie, I'm just curious to know how well her European leg is doing sales wise. 

Here's the trashy accusation: https://www.facebook.com/470135309671512/photos/a.647233685295006.1073741826.470135309671512/1651488058202892/?type=3&theater

Ryusei   Paws Up 6,276
Ryusei

The zurich date was sold out except for a few single seats here and there (like 5 or 6). The others idk

Guille   Paws Up 303
Guille

Barcelona's 22nd show was sold out

21st shows was GA sold out, still there were some seating spots when I last checked

Venusfly   Paws Up 15,278
Venusfly

You don't need to pay attention to this, checked myself and the tour is entirely sold out except for Barcelona night 2 and Birmingham night 2. I would know because I scoured literally every date for good seats and there was nothing :crossed: even on resale sites :crossed:

• Like 12
  • YAAAS 2

misunderstood   Paws Up 748
misunderstood

They're so obsessed with hating her. They said the same for the BTWB, it's gross.

• Like 9
"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

romonster   Paws Up 1,428
romonster

"Paws Down is blaming"

Stopped reading there. Everything and anything Paws Down posts is the opposite from the truth. 

• Like 8

JGD   Paws Up 7,646
JGD
1 minute ago, romonster said:

"Paws Down is blaming"

Stopped reading there. Everything and anything Paws Down posts is the opposite from the truth. 

This. They’re just looking for excuses to justify their hatred towards Gaga.

• Like 3

Arturo   Paws Up 3,069
Arturo

Every show initially put on sale was completely sold out and then had tickets added due to the stage being announced. Shows in places like Paris, London, all 3 German cities etc had tickets added waaaay behind the stage. Only the 2nd shows added in Barcelona and Birmingham weren't initially sold out.

• Like 2

Lippoutou   Paws Up 1,786
Lippoutou

Lmao nonsense, the two Paris dates went sold out within 10 minutes, I Witnessed it.

Edited by Lippoutou

Arturo   Paws Up 3,069
Arturo

Also don't give those people attention. That site has some creep running it who dedicates his life to someone he hates. I can't imagine hating someone and having them dictate so many aspects of my life to the point that I run a site dedicated to their slander. Can't imagine dying and that being my legacy. Leave that rat in the sewer.

Edited by Arturo
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Edonis   Paws Up 13,302
Edonis

It sould out in minutes aside from a couple of dates I believe  :gaycat:

Edited by Edonis

PartySick   Paws Up 33,509
PartySick

Are they still obsessed with Gaga? :sharon:

The queen has a way of keeping trolls bothered I guess :diane:

An unknown monster is about to embark from the far corners out of the dark. A nightmare, that's the case. Never-neverland, that's the place.

AndrewGr   Paws Up 2,901
AndrewGr

Well if paws down manage to have you posting things like this on GD, I guess they're doing their job right :awkney: