💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How well is Gaga's European tour selling?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Paws Down is blaming Gaga's postponement on poor ticket sales but I've only heard positive things about her ticket sales. Can some European fans tell me how well her shows there are doing? I know Gaga would never lie, I'm just curious to know how well her European leg is doing sales wise. 

Here's the trashy accusation: https://www.facebook.com/470135309671512/photos/a.647233685295006.1073741826.470135309671512/1651488058202892/?type=3&theater

Ryusei

The zurich date was sold out except for a few single seats here and there (like 5 or 6). The others idk

Musery

Barcelona's 22nd show was sold out

21st shows was GA sold out, still there were some seating spots when I last checked

venusfly

You don't need to pay attention to this, checked myself and the tour is entirely sold out except for Barcelona night 2 and Birmingham night 2. I would know because I scoured literally every date for good seats and there was nothing :crossed: even on resale sites :crossed:

misunderstood

They're so obsessed with hating her. They said the same for the BTWB, it's gross.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

romonster

"Paws Down is blaming"

Stopped reading there. Everything and anything Paws Down posts is the opposite from the truth. 

1 minute ago, romonster said:

"Paws Down is blaming"

Stopped reading there. Everything and anything Paws Down posts is the opposite from the truth. 

This. They’re just looking for excuses to justify their hatred towards Gaga.

Arturo

Every show initially put on sale was completely sold out and then had tickets added due to the stage being announced. Shows in places like Paris, London, all 3 German cities etc had tickets added waaaay behind the stage. Only the 2nd shows added in Barcelona and Birmingham weren't initially sold out.

Arturo

Also don't give those people attention. That site has some creep running it who dedicates his life to someone he hates. I can't imagine hating someone and having them dictate so many aspects of my life to the point that I run a site dedicated to their slander. Can't imagine dying and that being my legacy. Leave that rat in the sewer.

PartySick

Are they still obsessed with Gaga? :sharon:

The queen has a way of keeping trolls bothered I guess :diane:

🖤

AndrewGr

Well if paws down manage to have you posting things like this on GD, I guess they're doing their job right :awkney:

Archived