Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

3 weeks ago, Joanne World Tour European's leg, announced to be postponed

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Tomorrow it'll be three weeks since the announcement for Europe and I think it's a mess a little that, we still don't know anything.

WvfcDgY.gif

at least Live Nation could say something like 'don't worry, we're still working on it, it'll happen'

WvfcDgY.gif

but now we are here, like, waiting, for a miracle...

WvfcDgY.gif

I mean for some people, like me, we were waiting for this day, like we are waiting for Christmas

WvfcDgY.gif

It's a day/a show we were waiting since forever, and it's like they cancelled it, and they don't think about people's minds

WvfcDgY.gif

I feel even more bad for Montreal monsters, like it's almost been a month, without any info. Like? Is the show still happening or not?

WvfcDgY.gif

Update us! Maybe Live Nation is waiting to know/see if Gaga is able to do the second NA leg first, but then!! Tell us omg. Tell us you are waiting.

WvfcDgY.gif

By the way, good luck to Live Nation for the rescheduling, because I know it's hard to book arenas again.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20

Well,Gaga said she is feeling better and better,and is already excited to continue touring,so maybe there's your answer😊

And the rescheduled dates announcements will come,don't worry

monketsharona

I think it will be a miracle if she achieves to reschedule the whole thing in one leg... Like you said it's very hard to find the perfect schedule in so tiny time 

aaron l
Just now, SinnersVenus said:

y tho, what the OP said made perfect sense :poot:

It's a touchy subject on here that's why :poot:

LittleMonster20
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think it will be a miracle if she achieves to reschedule the whole thing in one leg... Like you said it's very hard to find the perfect schedule in so tiny time 

Well,i'm sure Gaga will take a break for Christmas and New Year,and continue the tour in either (early)January-February-March,considering the Grammy's and the ASIB premiere.

Kind of like the BTWB,were she toured South America until December 2012,and did the American leg in January of 2013.

Stefani Gaga

Those gifs sis :selena:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

I'm sure they're either waiting for an update on Gaga's condition and/or figuring out the new tour schedule since they'll need to map out a route based on the availability of the venues.

DelusionalGaga

I think they're not 100 percent sure whether Gaga will be able to continue the tour next year. That's why they're waiting instead of rushing an announcement. If they name new replacement dates now and Gaga won't be healthy till then, monsters will accuse her of breaking her promises again

DeanWinchester
35 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Tomorrow it'll be two weeks since the announcement for Europe and I think it's a mess a little that, we still don't know anything.

WvfcDgY.gif

at least Live Nation could say something like 'don't worry, we're still working on it, it'll happen'

WvfcDgY.gif

but now we are here, like, waiting, for a miracle...

WvfcDgY.gif

I mean for some people, like me, we were waiting for this day, like we are waiting for Christmas

WvfcDgY.gif

It's a day/a show we were waiting since forever, and it's like they cancelled it, and they don't think about people's minds

WvfcDgY.gif

I feel even more bad for Montreal monsters, like it's almost been a month, without any info. Like? Is the show still happening or not?

WvfcDgY.gif

Update us! Maybe Live Nation is waiting to know/see if Gaga is able to do the second NA leg first, but then!! Tell us omg. Tell us you are waiting.

WvfcDgY.gif

By the way, good luck to Live Nation for the rescheduling, because I know it's hard to book arenas again.

tenor.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived