💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

HDD: Miley's new album to sell 30k

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

These ladies were very brave to release on the same day as Shania. Her pure sales alone were always gonna secure her the #1 spot.

Don't compete where u can't compare, although in saying that, my fave album of all three is Demi's

Tell Me You Love Me >> Now >>>>...>>>>>.. Younger Now

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Wow and Miley has gotten so much more exposure and promo than Demi... :awkney:

Where are the fans? Like... :selena:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Anderson123

I don't know why you guys are surprised. It seemed to me that Miley intended this album to be quiet and chill. It's just her and her producer. I'm pretty sure if she wanted to get people's attention she'd have done it. (Bangerz duh) 

I just feel like she's in a happy place now and is making this album for her fans to just enjoy and she can sit back and enjoy her life. 

Born To Slay
46 minutes ago, Hades said:

All these numbers make Ariana and Gaga look like Queens.:lolly:

Mte, Ariana's last album pulled 175k

GagaMyBlood95
31 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

I don't know why you guys are surprised. It seemed to me that Miley intended this album to be quiet and chill. It's just her and her producer. I'm pretty sure if she wanted to get people's attention she'd have done it. (Bangerz duh) 

I just feel like she's in a happy place now and is making this album for her fans to just enjoy and she can sit back and enjoy her life. 

That's completely fine but you can't say she didn't want this album to have a bigger success! She released and promoted Malibu a lot, she released a second single and did promo slots for the album as a whole so it wasn't just a quiet release from her side, just a switch in genre compared to Bangerz.

I think it's shocking for everyone that she went from 270k (I think that was the debut for Bangerz) to 30k with this one. It's just such a huge drop and that's the reality 

PoshLife

For a second I forgot how many sales popular albums usually get and I was amazed anyone could get 30,000 people to want something they made. I think if I spammed my social media for a month I could get 5 people to buy my album.

But anyway, Shania's singles were fantastic (especially "Swingin'...") so I definitely gotta check out the full album.

Anderson123
1 hour ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

That's completely fine but you can't say she didn't want this album to have a bigger success! She released and promoted Malibu a lot, she released a second single and did promo slots for the album as a whole so it wasn't just a quiet release from her side, just a switch in genre compared to Bangerz.

I think it's shocking for everyone that she went from 270k (I think that was the debut for Bangerz) to 30k with this one. It's just such a huge drop and that's the reality 

She was everywhere around the time Bangerz was released. We Can't Stop and Wrecking Ball were dominating the charts. Like I said, if she really wanted to sell more with Younger Now she'd have done it, she'd have worked with more people. She's just making music for the hell of it and enjoying life and that's fine to me, I like it. Artists today make money touring, not just selling CDs and she probably has other plans.

2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Wow and Miley has gotten so much more exposure and promo than Demi... :awkney:

Where are the fans? Like... :selena:

You don't expect most teens who bought Bangerz to buy Younger Now right?  It's like a whole other demographic so it was obvious she'd underperform.:emma:

Gagaplayer315
3 hours ago, WokePop said:

Miley.

Demi just tries really hard and sometimes suceeds

Shania who?

You really want to talk about trying hard  :giggle:

miley-cyrus-oops-435.jpg

Some of y’all are forgetting or ignoring Shania has a tour bundle. Let’s see how her album would have done without that.

lchDIcs.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived