💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Eh Eh Unreleased Vocals Leak

Dawson

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou
Just now, Leeo said:

tbh yes. I mean, not everything, but we already got a few so I don't see how it would be impossible to get more LOL. It's just a matter of...time. But a long time wait then

by a few you mean the ARTPOP demos? nothing new right? 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GagaUnderYou said:

by a few you mean the ARTPOP demos? nothing new right? 

well we got actual outtakes like Red Flame, Brooklyn Nights, Tinnitus instrumental... And like, if people got on hold of thousand demos from the songs that really made the cut, it's just logical that they also probably got stuff that didn't make the final cut, but that's just way too "valuable" to "leak" 

GagaUnderYou
Just now, Leeo said:

well we got actual outtakes like Red Flame, Brooklyn Nights, Tinnitus instrumental... And like, if people got on hold of thousand demos from the songs that really made the cut, it's just logical that they also probably got stuff that didn't make the final cut, but that's just way too "valuable" to "leak" 

Wish an entire file of all 70 ARTPOP songs to leak in HQ :cryga:

ChicaSkas

ahhh one of my favorite Gaga songs ever. Thanks House of Retrograde :D

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
8 hours ago, YourChinaDoll said:

By far one of her most criminally underrated singles ever. It's pop perfection and one of few songs on The Fame that hasn't aged like milk. :gaycat:

I love the entire fame but that song is my fave :D

:sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

love that little "Hell yeahhhh..." in there... the REMIXES WE CAN MAKE NOW, GUYS!!

Hold on! Is this just the final version with no auto tune?! :shocked:

Edit:  I am completely sure that this is just one of her vocal takes from the studio, before it was cut together with other takes and autotuned! That's why she trails off at 1:10. Because she sung those parts in another take. 

That, and the fact it sounds exactly like parts of the final song.

Who leaked this all these years later??

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

4 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

love that little "Hell yeahhhh..." in there... the REMIXES WE CAN MAKE NOW, GUYS!!

That's in the final version at 2:02! 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

codymonster

I can't at her muttering through the same part as I do when I sing along to this sing :toofunny:

I wish we got more of these. I love hearing her voice; it's so fascinating to hear the raw takes of a song.

Defmix100
22 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Hold on! Is this just the final version with no auto tune?! :shocked:

Edit:  I am completely sure that this is just one of her vocal takes from the studio, before it was cut together with other takes and autotuned! That's why she trails off at 1:10. Because she sung those parts in another take. 

That, and the fact it sounds exactly like parts of the final song.

Who leaked this all these years later??

Yeah it's just one full track recording of (what I would assume would be) many recordings, I'm not sure how many she usually does but I was really surprised she recorded the full song in one go, I thought she would be a per verse, per chorus, per bridge sort of recorder haha

I would guess there would be at least 10 recordings altogether but from other artists leaked pro-tools packs it could be way more

Archived