đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Eh Eh Unreleased Vocals Leak

Dawson

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

It's just the raw isolated acapella layer...was expecting early demo vocals or something...:selena:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

It's just the raw isolated acapella layer...was expecting early demo vocals or something...:selena:

listen @ 1:10 :selena: 

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Geez this is auto-tuned even though it's an outtake :toofunny:

what are you talking about it's not. she's singing into something with the instrumental playing. It's her actual voice

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

what are you talking about it's not. she's singing into something with the instrumental playing. It's her actual voice

This has a SH*TTON of auto-tune on it actually. The only thing this doesn't have is reverb or echo. It almost sounds like she's yodeling when she sings "and I wish you the best on your way" because of the Auto-Tune. :toofunny:

Edit: Listen to every note she does that has vibrato. This has definetly Auto-Tune on it. Her natural vibrato never sounded robot-like. When you sing with Vibrato, your voice just oscillating naturally between a spectrum of frequencies. Auto-Tune "corrects" that, meaning that you're just at the lower or higher end of the spectrum you're singing with no middle ground (which is what makes it sound yodel-y or robotic). And this 100% sounds like it.

TimisaMonster
9 minutes ago, Ryqn said:

listen @ 1:10 :selena: 

Applause demo teas... :selena:

Queen of mumbling demos :selena:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Haus Of Retrograde is spilling some tea and now It's just like confirmed that people really do have ACT 2 songs but it's just almost impossible to leak because of law.

the original talk was "Oh no one owns ACT 2"

Maybe in 10 years gals

ZiggyZiggs
7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

This has a SH*TTON of auto-tune on it actually. The only thing this doesn't have is reverb or echo. It almost sounds like she's yodeling when she sings "and I wish you the best on your way" because of the Auto-Tune. :toofunny:

Edit: Listen to every note she does that has vibrato. This has definetly Auto-Tune on it. Her natural vibrato never sounded robot-like. When you sing with Vibrato, your voice just oscillating naturally between a spectrum of frequencies. Auto-Tune "corrects" that, meaning that you're just at the lower or higher end of the spectrum you're singing with no middle ground (which is what makes it sound yodel-y or robotic). And this 100% sounds like it.

its not auto tune she's just singing like that omg I'd know cuz I can do it too

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

Haus Of Retrograde is spilling some tea and now It's just like confirmed that people really do have ACT 2 songs but it's just almost impossible to leak because of law.

the original talk was "Oh no one owns ACT 2"

Maybe in 10 years gals

Sh*t. :giveup:  That's like one of the most horrifying things an artist can go through, getting dumped by your manager, him owning the masters to your unreleased album and not being able to buy them back. That's f*cking gross.

Supersonic
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

its not auto tunes she's just singing like that omg I'd know cuz I can do it too

No, this is Auto-Tune. 100%. No doubt.

YourChinaDoll

By far one of her most criminally underrated singles ever. It's pop perfection and one of few songs on The Fame that hasn't aged like milk. :gaycat:

Archived