đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lady Gaga @ Best Buy (Compliments By Straight People & Katy Perry)

getto

Featured Posts

At 2:18 a guy says gaga is hot. This reminded me that straight people used to like Gaga back then. Then at 2:00 and 2:28, Katy Perry shares her admiration for Gaga...SO SWEET!

Queen of alienating homophobic straights with her next album and saving the gays

Edit: lmao the Katy shade and the gay saying "thats hot" like Paris Hilton :toofunny:

SlayGagaloo

I wasn't a fan back then. I still CAN'T believe how popular she was back then, it's Insane!!! she's literally the Last artist to reach this level of popularity (unless someone surprises us in 2018 :selena: or Gags herself decides to make a comeback :selena:) 

Over.

1 minute ago, SlayGagaloo said:

I wasn't a fan back then. I still CAN'T believe how popular she was back then, it's Insane!!! she's literally the Last artist to reach this level of popularity (unless someone surprises us in 2018 :selena: or Gags herself decides to make a comeback :selena:) 

She'll have to release a Bad Romance 2.0 to get famous. Or maybe she'll have to push Lina Morgana over a bridge one more time if she has to...:toofunny:

Just now, Doncho said:

I wonder how many monsters from there are still monsters today :classy:

Probably only one person from that crowd.

Solitaiire
11 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

She'll have to release a Bad Romance 2.0 to get famous. Or maybe she'll have to push Lina Morgana over a bridge one more time if she has to...:toofunny:

hopefully this time she pushes madonna instead

Archived