14 hours ago, itsbriceidk said:

polycystic ovary syndrome i think

probably she does not have that, it is not really possible and related

but psoriasis makes little sense too

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
loathereality

The Pso is defined as the O2 tensionat which Hb is 50% saturated. 

I think it is sth related to her hyperventilation in case of a panic attack

4 hours ago, loathereality said:

The Pso is defined as the O2 tensionat which Hb is 50% saturated. 

I think it is sth related to her hyperventilation in case of a panic attack

oxygen-hemoglobin-dissociation-curve-6-6

I just looked up "Pso medical" on Dr. Google (lol) and I mainly came up with psoriasis. That wouldn't be too surprising, given that psoriasis, lupus, and RA supposedly have a common gene, and we know that lupus runs in her family. 

9 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yes... that was strange she would say that... :oprah:

Whats wrong down there? Poor thing has a lot of health concerns? :saladga:

She’s saying she thinks so because she probably has never tried getting pregnant before but she thinks she’s healthy enough to concieve, I don’t think she would be referring to a possible ovarian condition. 

8 hours ago, Katie14 said:

SeeI think she just meant that she's worried about the birthing process, because of her hip (i thought it was odd she said "hips") and feels that when she is ready for a baby she may decided not to carry her own child because of those fears. As in, she may opt for a surrogate. 

I don’t think she’s scared of the actual pain of the process I think she just wants to know if it’s possible, and yes, women with fibromyalgia have a high pain tolerance usually so I wouldn’t worry much about that 

7 hours ago, DisBihh said:

I don’t think she’s scared of the actual pain of the process I think she just wants to know if it’s possible, and yes, women with fibromyalgia have a high pain tolerance usually so I wouldn’t worry much about that 

I think she's just worried  about damaging her hip more

Regarding all the pregnancy talk, I think some are reading into it a bit too much.

Foetuses put a lot of pressure on a woman's pelvis and hips, someone with existing problems or even just petite can be put at more risk/strain than the average pregnant person.

Most women think they can get pregnant unless they have reasons to suggest otherwise. I don't think she's insinuating any other possible health conditions by saying that. She says it in a very assuming tone as well. 

she should really see some naturopths or something. anything but these creepy doctors. it makes me cringe. people who dont have the money actually have the best health outcomes. gaga is so dependent on these people she has forgotten she needs to be healing herself. she needs to be in charge and do her own research not just trust these people selling expensive treatments that are not working. someone please get her to see sense. the only good sign was when she asked to eat the peach. please someone get her to give the raw foods a try. there is nothing to lose apart from these diseases. https://justglowingwithhealth.com/about/

Archived