opinion

I'm not sure why....

Eros92

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
Just now, PartySick said:

The guilt :cryga:

Reveal hidden contents

Though I bought Joanne several times after, gifted all but two, and bought tickets to the JWT so I think I've paid my dues :gaycat:

Spoiler

To be fair, I can't say for certain that I may not have accidentally listened to it early if I had been given the chance. I was blissfully unaware and not on GGD or twitter. :giggle:

⚯͛

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:
  Hide contents

To be fair, I can't say for certain that I may not have accidentally listened to it early if I had been given the chance. I was blissfully unaware and not on GGD or twitter. :giggle:

I was modded just before PI came out and had to be part of the clean up crew keeping public links off the site :selena:

The temptation to click one of them was too much honestly :selena:

🖤

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I was modded just before PI came out and had to be part of the clean up crew keeping public links off the site :selena:

The temptation to click one of them was too much honestly :selena:

Sometimes the only thing you can do is succumb. :reductive:

⚯͛

andy232000

You can clearly tell that one of the things that immediately piss her off is losing control over a situation. It happened multiple times in FFT. when they told her about the dialect, or when Richy changed the choreo at the SB. Shes so into details that if someone takes away control from her she gets angry. She wants to be the oke driving the whole time, and having a store sell it early took her power for quite some time before the release

Whispering

I waited to listen to it until I bought it at Target. :)  I wanted to experience the album the way Gaga wanted to present it. 

Fascination

After this documentary, I won’t listen to any leaks anymore since I figured out leaks are like gifts under a christmas tree. She puts the gifts in nice gifting paper, put a nice bow on it and it’s like grabbing the gift before christmas and ripping the paper off in front of Gaga. She was excited to see us listen to it on release day. I can understand she’s upset. :S

Defmix100
1 hour ago, Lee Ng said:

I was so proud of myself when I saw the doc since I held up to the day when my physical CD arrived home to have the very first listen. It was such a worthy and classic experience for me :sis:

Yes seeing this part in FFT I was even more glad that I didn't download the album before it was released, it was so cool to wait till I got the CD and just lay back with headphones and listen, only album I did pre-download was ARTPOP

DeanWinchester
3 hours ago, Eros92 said:

In FFT when she's talking about the record leaking she's SO upset. Like it leaked like 2 days before the release and I don't think she understands that a vast majority of people that DID DL it bought it physically and digitally. I just don't think she should have gotten so upset about it, like most album leak at least a day or 2 before the slatted release date and NEVER EVER hurt sales. Like honestly i'm never heard of a record losing money off a premature release unless the album flat out sucks. I just feel bad it caused her so much more damn stress then she needed :(

I dunno if one popular member here is joking but the last time we talked seriously, he hasn't bought the album and kept using the leaks instead so yeah Gaga has every right to feel bad if her own fans don't buy, request or stream her songs.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Defmix100

If you're working on something for so long, especially something that you put your heart and soul into, you want to be able to show it when you want to. I make short films and spend almost a year on some of them, I would hate to finally show my family and friends and them say they've already watched it

And this album was so personal to her that I think it would have stung even more. After seeing Fergie's sales (I'm sure they have to be that low because of the leak) I am no longer going to download leaked albums

It leaked about 6 days early. I'd be stressed/pissed too if my work was leaked/released earlier than intended.

1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oops just accidentally fell on a leaked album...eh might as well listen oh well :selena:

misunderstood

It was sad af especially since what was going on that day.
The thing is though at the same time, idk what she expected since it was almost 3 full years without a brand new Gaga album of course people are going to listen to it.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
3 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Of course it hurts sales don't be delusional.  Pop fans are killing their own industry via illegal downloading. Of all the genres pop is the most expensive with expected high end videos and expensive staging.  Illegal downloading hurts existing stars and also prevents second level stars from emerging. 

A lot of people just stream 

misunderstood
2 hours ago, Lee Ng said:

I was so proud of myself when I saw the doc since I held up to the day when my physical CD arrived home to have the very first listen. It was such a worthy and classic experience for me :sis:

This tho! I went to Target on release day and got slayed.

misunderstood
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

You can clearly tell that one of the things that immediately piss her off is losing control over a situation. It happened multiple times in FFT. when they told her about the dialect, or when Richy changed the choreo at the SB. Shes so into details that if someone takes away control from her she gets angry. She wants to be the oke driving the whole time, and having a store sell it early took her power for quite some time before the release

This is honestly me with so many things.

Archived