💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne to be Single 3?

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

The third single was a perfect illusion...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

thatfoxyfeeling

You’re delusional if you think we’re getting another single. :laughga: She didn’t even release a music video for The Cure. The era is basically over, the purpose of the documentary is to push the album for nominations. 

Delulu Rogers

um the last single was released like a year ago. There is no 3rd single happening. Breaks my heart cause DH, JW, DIC and A-Yo could have all smashed with proper promo and a timely schedule

ToxicHot

After watching the documentary, it sure would be awesome tbh... But that's wishful thinking. Why would the label put Joanne out as a single and not DIC? I still cannot believe DIC wasn't at least released, even if it flopped (which, given its racy lyrics, it probably would have...).

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

JudasIsAHolyFoo

The McDonald’s I Work at is already playing it on the speaker system. So maybe it’s a sign? :rockstar:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

GypsyBabe

I don't think that we are getting another single out of this era, but I agree that Joanne would be a good choice. 

I heard it on the radio when I was getting my hair done the other day. :lolly:

⚯͛

Princess Stache
15 hours ago, MrA said:

PLEASE. I was just listening to it again and the bridge is one of the most beautiful things Gaga has written.

I think the studio version fails to convey the emotional power of the song though. I didn't care about it until I heard it live. And I can't hold my tears when watching a live performance of it.

Omg I totally agree.  Her performance on Alan Carr was soooooo good.

7 hours ago, Princess Stache said:

Omg I totally agree.  Her performance on Alan Carr was soooooo good.

YESS I saw it again yesterday after 4 months and I fell in love. Idk what it is but when she says "...and I'll still love you even if I can't..." :giveup::giveup:

Archived