đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne to be Single 3?

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

Princess Stache

Recently on Twitter I've been seeing people suggesting Joanne to be the third and final single off of Joanne.  Apparently its now within the top 200 iTunes Charts and is her second song behind Million Reasons.  People are speculating that Gaga could release this with a video made of clips from FF2 and the radios would love to give it spins.  What do you guys think?  Do you see it as a possibility and would you like to see it happen (especially if it starts charting on the BB100)?

IllusionLover

I'm still going with my dream of Joanne Film with Joanne, DIC, DH, and A-YO :giveup:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Saint Hollywood

If that's true, then Dancin' In Circles better become a single beforehand

I don't want another Sexxx Dreams situation

BnUZ5eZ.gif

PLEASE. I was just listening to it again and the bridge is one of the most beautiful things Gaga has written.

I think the studio version fails to convey the emotional power of the song though. I didn't care about it until I heard it live. And I can't hold my tears when watching a live performance of it.

PrinceOfTheStorm

It should be, the world needs to know about Joanne, and the heartbreak of losing someone. :diane:

signing out

Would be cute and not any intentional\forced hit situation, just a real "closing chapter" for the era... A Live Video from the tour would be really nice to finish the era.

I mean, even tho it's all postponed, they had some footage by the end of the doc. so they probably have more for the song itself

18 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

If that's true, then Dancin' In Circles better become a single beforehand

I don't want another Sexxx Dreams situation

BnUZ5eZ.gif

She looks like Kesha :ladyhaha:

I'm what? SICKENING

sillynate

If the video doesn't continue from JW she can keep it :excuseu:

I don't really care what the single is/song with a video is as long as it starts with her wearing the pink suit and hat and carrying a guitar with her :)

inb4 the GP would say that she's using her dead aunt to gain money and success..:neyde:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Yea. Its hitworthy. It won't smash but It will definitely get at least a month or two of radio play. Its the perfect song to use the tactic of giving it an electronic remix for the sake of the charts.

DIC and A Yo are good songs but DIC is risky lyrically and A YO is risky sonically. Joanne may not smash but its definitely safe. 

Then afterwards she could go with a more risky choice for single 4

Archived