🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. tried to take Tiffany's inheritance

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 39,821
Morphine Prince

Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr. were embroiled in a battle to take away inheritance money from their sister, Tiffany Trump, according to a new archive of the conversations Donald Trump had on-air with The Howard Stern Show.

Donald Trump told Howard Stern that Ivanka and Donald Jr. weren’t happy when they discovered they’d have another sibling, and agreed when Stern asked whether the two were working together to “bump off a child.”

“Do your older children get nervous every time you have another child?” Stern asked, referring to the children's inheritance. Every time Donald Trump has another child, the others are at risk of receiving less money. Exactly how much the Trumps will be inheriting is up for debate.

Keep Up With This Story And More By Subscribing Now

“I have a friend who is also like a very rich guy,” Trump said to Stern, according to the tapes. “And he said how his children hate the new children coming along and everything else; I said, 'Yeah, because every time you have a child, it's 20 percent less to the people [Inaudible].’”

The conversation quickly switched paths to the subject of “making love to Melania during the pregnancy,” but not before serving one last, swift blow to Tiffany Trump.

Stern asked Trump if Donald Jr. and Ivanka were trying to “bump off a child.”

Trump immediately responded with, “Tiffany?”

“Is there any truth to that? [Inaudible] Tiffany?” Stern asked. Trump said he had great children and evaded the question until Stern asked again: “Tell me the truth, though.”

“Yes,” Trump said.

If Tiffany doesn’t lose her inheritance, Donald Trump said she and the rest of the Trumps would receive at least Trump Online University and Trump Ice, according to the tapes. After multiple lawsuits, Trump University is now defunct. Trump Ice, a bottled-water brand with Trump’s face taped across the bottle, is still in business.

Source: http://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-and-don-jr-tried-bump-tiffany-out-her-inheritance-according-newly-670841

• LMAO 1
Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

Mer Boy   Paws Up 8,040
Mer Boy

Ivanka rn:

tyra-banks-birthday-gif-10.gif?w=380&h=2

tumblr_m909ct59N01rdb9l7o6_250.gif

200.gif

Edited by Mer Boy
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 8
STREAM AUTOTUNE BABY ON SPOTIFY

BLACKOUTbritney   Paws Up 16,434
BLACKOUTbritney

Ivanka when he got a new wife and had another child after Tiffany

tumblr_inline_oup4rvgZSS1srwt8s_540.gif

• Like 1
  • LMAO 8

calmar   Paws Up 7,541
calmar

What kind of awful people is he raising if all they care about is the inheritance that they'll get?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

AmericanGUY   Paws Up 2,531
AmericanGUY

why am i tiffany tho :selena:

• Like 1
A Summer Moon Comes Into Full Phase

Sneaky Oliver   Paws Up 1,748
Sneaky Oliver

This family is stupid attractive
If you've surveyed the way they've  acted
Keep it coming, I'm coming around like your friend now
I think you should shut up and sit down :trollga:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Maleficent   Paws Up 4,150
Maleficent

Why does Ivanka care about inheritance anymore? Does she not have a multi-million dollar brand and up to $700 million in joint personal assets with her husband (according to the WH)?

Alexander Levi   Paws Up 3,549
Alexander Levi
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Why does Ivanka care about inheritance anymore? Does she not have a multi-million dollar brand and up to $700 million in joint personal assets with her husband (according to the WH)?

The rich only want to get richer.

• Like 2

River   Paws Up 9,967
River

This is what every older sibling is feeling :selena:

Like mama papa stop f-cking, use condom, stop bringing more annoying kids that will takes all my money now and in the future.

So it's not really a rich people problem, it's older siblings problem..

• Like 1
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

sillynate   Paws Up 1,434
sillynate

What's their age difference? :oprah: I thought they were just a few years apart. Is Tiffany like 19? :oprah:

why aren't they made about the little boy too? :oprah:

RAMROD   Paws Up 22,874
RAMROD

Typical rich people stuff. Most if not every wealthy parents will have their kids fighting for inheritance. It just that they keep it private. This story wouldn’t out if Stern didn’t asked about it, for example.

My right wing is flapping. My left one is gray

gabeoz   Paws Up 2,032
gabeoz
52 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

"Millions of dollars are not enough for some people.They want billions." - Lady Gaga

• LMAO 1

Economy   Paws Up 5,691
Economy
Just now, calmar said:

What kind of awful people is he raising if all they care about is the inheritance that they'll get?

46 minutes ago, River said:

This is what every older sibling is feeling :selena:

Like mama papa stop f-cking, use condom, stop bringing more annoying kids that will takes all my money now and in the future.

So it's not really a rich people problem, it's older siblings problem..

Mte tbh 😅

My grandparents on my moms side have assets totalling nearly $2 Million of which my mom will get 50% of...

But then i got 3 younger siblings when its my generations turn :neyde: 

• Like 1

Lion Heart   Paws Up 6,302
Lion Heart

Trump Ice

:rip: 

• LMAO 1
@UNITEDWEDREAM