Quark

LG6's music: On trend or not?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Should LG6 be trendy or not?

• It should be more trendy
    • It should ignore trends

Featured Posts

Anderson123

A mix of both, hopefully. She's working with DJ White Shadow so I'm excited. I wonder if she's also working with Mark Ronson again, that'd probably be an interesting mix but I don't think she wants that? Who knows. I love Paul's work whether it be songs like The Cure, ARTPOP and Do What U Want or Government Hooker, Bloody Mary and Swine.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Yuuri said:

Americano started the Trop-house trend. Just Dance started the EDM trend.:reductive:

I know you are probably joking but Americano is far from tropical house. The song is more techno mariachi. But songs like JD and TF as a whole are really credited for opening the door to EDM in the mainstream.

imnotyourbabe10

Keep up with the genre experimenting (as usual, though) but more like Joanne's departure from the dance/pop/edm...Dig some trendy tropical, Alejandro/Ace of Base/ABBA sounds but let's get way rad and hella out of the norm!!

Trend some metal, Gagz! 

tumblr_m6dw6lP52d1qza4gto1_500.gif

thatfoxyfeeling

I want her to continue being a trendsetter, have you noticed how pop stars are going for a stripped back, personal album since Joanne? :giggle:

I’d be so here for a disco album what we thought LG5 was going to be. :laughga:

TimisaMonster

The Cure proves Gaga needs to get OFF trend and do something new and fresh....im tired of the parrots and tropical lazy chill wimpy edm songs...

She needs to do some dark trance complextro ala Aura and change it UP!!!

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

fede ARTPOP
3 hours ago, Princess Stache said:

DARK POP DARK POP DARK POP DARK POP

+ BAD BITCH ATTITUDE. 

tumblr_mkc9gfwna91rmdts7o1_500.gif

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

PfefferSalz
22 hours ago, HANZ said:

I just want it to be Pop Rock with some latin influences that would be nice and fresh from her

her isla bonita is coming

K4EYW5.gif

But Alejandro already exists.

She hasn’t followed trends since 2009, so I don’t expect anything trendy. “The Cure” was trendy, but it was more of a treat for fans because it wasn’t promoted. 

Archived