@iandunham Merged your thread here.

It's messy but y'all still can't deny she's adorable :giggle:

Omg just realized I guessed right. Dont come for me please Gaga :selena:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
13 hours ago, babs said:

So it turns out the poem wasn't actually written by Joanne and now she's being exposed :awkney:

G5F2 CANCELLED... :air:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

not asher613
5 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

This thread went from

FRIENDS-GIF7.gif

To "awkward"

tenor.gif

To "What did Gaga do to deserve this"

glee-gif.gif

To "aww Gaga is so sweet"

tenor.gif

Rollercoaster of emotions tbh

all rivers run into the sea

FameHookah

Omg poor gaga :/ maybe y'all find this funny but the Obsessive haters already shared this it all over the internet ._.

WTF is MDNA

SlaeUrAnus

She was misinformed. 

Ya'll who are coming for her have probably done it yourselves. 

In my messy era.

11 hours ago, codymonster said:

She was trying to reference a painting that she was inspired by for the Applause video, and she just kept on referencing two completely different things interchangeably, thinking they were the same thing  :toofunny:

718SBWkgpWL._SY679_.jpg

And 

gChnR4RIukYO0X1ZtVOTXtdPrlBazckOydjkUyfE

MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I HAD NOT IDEA THIS HAPPENED.

Why Gags why:toofunny:

lavenderblondee

I feel so bad but honestly I would of thought the same thing. If I had found a poem in with other stuff of a family members, I would of assumed they wrote it as well. This could of happened to anyone :selena: poor gagz. The poem was beautiful and I’m sure she felt her words, so it’s going to be hard for her to realize they weren’t hers.

16 hours ago, lego said:

:heart: 

100% handled the best way. Well done Gaga! 

Edit: actually on that note will they have to make some change to 5F2? Copyright/legal reasons maybe? Because it does still appear in the doc that Joanne wrote the poem :oprah:

codymonster
14 hours ago, codymonster said:

Cause she said Joanne wrote the poem, and then 8 hours later realized that it wasn't written by her, so she pretended she actually  knew that and made it sound like she had just worded it wrong, but really she didn't have a hot clue :toofunny:

How am I getting excuse me no'd for this. Are monsters that up her butt that they can't even admit that she made a little mistake? :toofunny:

17 hours ago, codymonster said:

Cause she said Joanne wrote the poem, and then 8 hours later realized that it wasn't written by her, so she pretended she actually  knew that and made it sound like she had just worded it wrong, but really she didn't have a hot clue :toofunny:

Indeed

On 9/26/2017 at 10:33 AM, codymonster said:

How am I getting excuse me no'd for this. Are monsters that up her butt that they can't even admit that she made a little mistake? :toofunny:

I think it’s the fact that Gaga already admitted her mistake and people here are making mountains out of mole hills.

Roomingfree77
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 11:06 AM, Snow said:

Indeed

it is all still petty incidences to me and I don't mean Tom Petty you little Snitches you..:rockstar:

On 9/26/2017 at 10:33 AM, codymonster said:

No, I just disagree with you that Gaga pretended she knew that is wasn't written by Joanne and it was a wording mistake. She simply corrected herself and that's it, she wasn't trying to mislead anyone.

Archived