Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The possibility of a nomination?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Sooo.... as we all know, the good sis Joanne is SLAYING the itunes US charts right now :firega:

Obviously due to the release of the critically acclaimed documentary. However, I believe this documentary was perfectly timed, whether Daddy Bobby did it on purpose or not. 

Why?

Let's take a look here shall we.

Currently, the Grammy deadline has not passed (it's on Sept 30th) but it is presumed that most of the submissions are in right now and the folks at the Recording Academy are putting together the ballots. 

However, the First Round voting which is sent to all voters begins on October 16th and ends on October 29th. That's in approximately three weeks. Currently, Gaga is a hot topic in the Media and with Joanne thriving, her name will come to prominence in the minds of the voters. The first round determines the nominations. The charting of Joanne will definitely help this. 

Now, I'm not delulu to think Joanne can hold out in the Top 15 for the next three weeks but this documentary sure as hell will ensure it remains slightly relevant for the next few weeks. 

Many predictions sites have now increased Joanne's chances OF getting an Album of the Year nomination. If she's this close to an AOTY nom, then she sure as hell is guaranteed to get a Pop Vocal nod. 

Million Reasons is coming in strong for SOTY/ ROTY so Hillary Lindsey better get her outfit ready. 

ALL of this to say that Gaga's team is BRILLIANT if this was their plan. The recording academy is being played.

Now if she'll win any, that's a topic of conversation, for another day......:poot:

Mirages
25 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Million Reasons is coming in strong for SOTY/ ROTY

I think she has a shot with SOTY even winning actually, ROTY not so much her spot will be taken by Taylor LWYMMD, cause the Grammys love her. But she has a strong chance of getting Pop Solo and Pop Vocal nod.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

I dont think any nom is "confirmed" yet. I expect 1 for MR and if we are lucky 1 for Joanne. I hope Im wrong and Gaga is nominated for 45 awards but we will see :poot:

21 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

If Beck could have won, Gaga can too with Joanne :poot:

Black Twitter is gonna jump on the Grammys tho. As much as I despise Kendrick, he's been snubbed twice to white artists. My personal pick is Melodrama, but Joanne is a close 2nd. I expect the award to go to either Kendrick because the Grammys need cred with the GP, or continue the trend with Sheetran.

Mirages
3 minutes ago, tthen said:

Black Twitter is gonna jump on the Grammys tho. As much as I despise Kendrick, he's been snubbed twice to white artists. My personal pick is Melodrama, but Joanne is a close 2nd. I expect the award to go to either Kendrick because the Grammys need cred with the GP, or continue the trend with Sheetran.

Kendrick is getting that win IMO, theres a lot of rap and trap music out there right now and this year overall and his album was great. I really think he might get it this time. It'd be actually nice to see it.

Stefani Gaga

Joanne keeps on slaying and I just can’t handle it. :tony:

40fc0afd003bbb3e072f338c41c1918c.gif

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

7 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Kendrick is getting that win IMO, theres a lot of rap and trap music out there right now and this year overall and his album was great. I really think he might get it this time. It'd be actually nice to see it.

I really don't wanna see Kendrick win, but it's inevitable.

Mirages
3 minutes ago, tthen said:

I really don't wanna see Kendrick win, but it's inevitable.

Y not?

gagaslefttatoo

AOTY probably kendrick, Ed  or lorde (even though Melodrama is not succesful as pure heroin).

Gaga probably got nominated for SOTY, Pop Solo and Pop Vocal.

i really hope in this era gaga will get ATLEAST one grammy. it will be a sweet ending for LG5.

I'll be shocked if gaga doesn't receive a nomination in one of the categories. We all know that Kendrick & Ed will be collecting awards that night (potentially Jay-Z also)

1 hour ago, Mirages said:

Y not?

His music is terrible. His voice reslly irks me. I'd probably choose him over Sheetran and maybe The Weekend, but Melodrama is my personal pick by a longshot.

Archived