ALL Charts Discussion: Joanne hits 1/2 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

Actually yeah, Sunday afternoon/evening seems ok :tony:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Hey guys, do you want a new thread now for AMAs week-end?

would be nice, we are slowly getting to 1000 pages anyway, best to do it now since we will actually have something to track again. and we will not be ready if she actually somehow peform new music too :green:

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, viniferrett said:

Like yall don’t know who it is lol :air: 

Just now, Supersonic said:

I really have no clue

Photos-from-LADY-GAGA-x-TERRY-RICHARDSON

ArtPop 

My 

Artpop 

Is messy but

It

Could

Mean 

Anything, though!

PabloDaBlowfish
11 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I think SeanET from ATRL might be a double agent/closeted liddo

He's a notorious madonster, so no.

Photos-from-LADY-GAGA-x-TERRY-RICHARDSON

ArtGagaPop

I still think it's possible for gaga to peform a new song on sunday after the cure, she would def have the time since both her 2009 and 2011 peformance was close to 6min and she will be the biggest peformer of the night so ama's would def giver her time for the cure/shortned the cure+ full new song. The tweets of her saying she will peform the cure would still be true but don't ruin the suprise of a new song. Not getting my hopes up though :rip:

viniferrett
3 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I still think it's possible for gaga to peform a new song on sunday after the cure, she would def have the time since both her 2009 and 2011 peformance was close to 6min and she will be the biggest peformer of the night so ama's would def giver her time for the cure/shortned the cure+ full new song. The tweets of her saying she will peform the cure would still be true but don't ruin the suprise of a new song. Not getting my hopes up though :rip:

Shhhhhh bleed dior will read this 

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I think she'll perform TC and then they'll give her ha award :awesome:

TheCureinMalibu
4 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Just now, viniferrett said:

Shhhhhh bleed dior will read this 

you shee this is why everyone hates this fanbase

:nails:

Spoiler

:poot:

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived