💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Joanne hits 1/2 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Yeah if she isn't peforming new stuff i'm happy about the cure! I was thinking earlier today what she could peform and my top 3 picks was DH/Joanne/The cure. With DH she is not doing much on stage except belting the song though and joanne would be another ballad peformance on tv from here, something people have seen her do for like 4 years in a row now. The last time she peformed an dancy song with full choro on tv would been like the ama's 2013 with dwuw, it's time for some popga on tv again :lolly:

lowkey would want her to peform schisse though but that would not make any sense at all except promoting the moving stages :poot:

She could have performed John Wayne instead. The entrance alone >> The Cure's entire performance

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho

I hope Gaga wins the AMA but its not confirmed yet. I mean, she lost in 2009 when she atended the show but won in 2010 when she didnt atend. Lets hope for the best. If Alessia wins we know the vote is super fake though :awkney:

viniferrett
13 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

This killed me

11 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

MadonnaNation will destroy us :selena:

:bon:

HiddenWeirdo
31 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Cologne date is starting to look REALLY bad, General Admission is back on sale, and it's not just 1-2 refunded tickets, it's more than 8. :chica:

well, it was clear. The original date was on a Saturday. Now it's a Thursday and a lot of people have to take a day off.. including moi.

PolishedJaggedCooter.gif

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

well, it was clear. The original date was on a Saturday. Now it's a Thursday and a lot of people have to take a day off.. including moi.

PolishedJaggedCooter.gif

1. It's Tuesday

2. It's Faschingsdienstag, people are gonna be drunk in the streets instead of the arena. Usually people are available on that day :chica:

TheRoof
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Lady Gaga being mentioned first :awesome:

talent always brings ratings

No gaga no rating so :reductive: *pretends to be shocked* :whitney:

Doncho
5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

isn't the line up a little bit tragic tho?

not ready for the ratings

Not really. They have Gaga, Christina, Shawn, Imagine Dragons and Diana. Thats good enough for me :sweat:

Tbh Gaga alone is good enough for me :bon:

53 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Cologne date is starting to look REALLY bad, General Admission is back on sale, and it's not just 1-2 refunded tickets, it's more than 8. :chica:

People who can possibly get to Cologne should go because there is so much else to do while at that amazing city to see Gaga.  The Schildergasse and the Kölner Dom should be on everybody's bucket list in life, not to mention Kölsch.  One of the most magical cities on the planet.  With seats available, people should just go, if they can.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Ronk said:

People who can possibly get to Cologne should go because there is so much else to do while at that amazing city to see Gaga.  The Schildergasse and the Kölner Dom should be on everybody's bucket list in life, not to mention Kölsch.  One of the most magical cities on the planet.  With seats available, people should just go, if they can.

I got two seats as soon as the were back on sale :awesome: I've been to Cologne a lot of times now actually, the magic kinda got lost for me :noparty:

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived