ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iTunes the Netherlands:

#18 Joanne (Deluxe) :lana:

#55 Million Reasons :what:

This is Million Reasons ha 4th wind in the Netherlands and Joanne probably didn't stay in the top 20 for this long since it release. :air:

Joanne is now #9 on US iTunes. Ed ****ing Sheeran is now the #1 Pop album. :fthis:

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

1 minute ago, Dutch said:

ARTPOP ACT II CANCELED, TEA LEAD SINGLE CANCELED, JOANNE ANGEL IS ALIVE AGAIN.

pnnwIfu7g

who needs Act II when the original one is higher than Witness on Itunes

pnnwIfu7g 

nattuggla

I am really glad that Netflix catched the documentary since the exposure will be for a certain period of time. 

Actually I am also not that worried yet about refunds of the european tour since there are for sure a lot of people in the netflix demographic who purchased the album who also would be potential buyers of tour tickets. 

5 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I am really glad that Netflix catched the documentary since the exposure will be for a certain period of time. 

Actually I am also not that worried yet about refunds of the european tour since there are for sure a lot of people in the netflix demographic who purchased the album who also would be potential buyers of tour tickets. 

I'm hoping the Paris shows will be on week-end. :selena:

ArtGagaPop

Also an option: **** new singles and just start to push MR again. Discount it, push the video on youtube, put the song on spotify playlists again and the song would stay top 100 for another half year :ladyhaha:

SlayGagaloo

Imagine paying money to buy Ed's """music""". The fact that he'll get an AOTY nomination is tragic (and albums like LFL, Melodrama, Rainbow... Get snubbed) mess. Anyway, Purpose got a nomination last year so I'm disappointed but not surprised :selena:

Over.

SlayGagaloo

Tbh, she has like a 1000000 unreleased songs, Just pick a song that sounds fresh and issa Bop (:selena:) and throw it on Spotify and ITunes. Is it really difficult?! 

Over.

• PartySick pinned this topic
  • PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived