charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Joanne hits 1/2 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop

Katy should have gone on with the rise theme. The song was very mature compared to her eariler stuff but still catchy and she looked amazing in the video: 

instead she became a meme :neyde:
IqsTRTT.gif

viniferrett

When katy stop focusing on hits single and really put herself into making a great album, I think she can do it 

its just shameful her in this era, 100% forced 

she turned herself in this big joke, and took her fans with her 

TheCureinMalibu

Gaga has sold as of 25,000,000 albums worldwide (pure) 

But if Interscope certify all of her albums worldwide. It would have been a 40,000,000 PURE ALBUMS!!!!

viniferrett

Ed (the biggest album of the year) - 880k 

Anti (massive hit singles and released several months before) - 680k 

joanne - 580k 

do doing bad at all for a non mainstream album with one hit 

Mr Judas
1 hour ago, ArtGagaPop said:

She just posted a pic of DJWS and her in the studio :gum:

All aboard the hype train. 

giphy.gif

PabloDaBlowfish

Anti is at 2,500,000 SPS without the Samsung giveaway.
Divide is also at 2,000,000+ units
And Joanne is... not comparable.

yASSsss

From atrl-

“So A Star Is Born was screened last night in Pasadena and some insiders are saying that the movie is decent, that Bradley Cooper is quite good (idk at acting or directing), Sam Elliott serves his best acting and could've been running for an Oscar if the movie was being released in September.

As for Gaga's acting.... one guy said that she's decent too, her eyes are magnettic and she pulls through with charisma even tho sometimes stumbles in some dramatic moments. The other said that she's awful and she's gonna sweep at the Razzies. The first guy also said that the audience connected well with the film and liked it or smth.

Still waiting for his answer about the soundtrack”

:selena:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

TheCureinMalibu

I spawn a hate-ass bitch who is not a Gaga's fan trying to drag Gaga's charts and sales down :giggle:

16 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

From atrl-

“So A Star Is Born was screened last night in Pasadena and some insiders are saying that the movie is decent, that Bradley Cooper is quite good (idk at acting or directing), Sam Elliott serves his best acting and could've been running for an Oscar if the movie was being released in September.

As for Gaga's acting.... one guy said that she's decent too, her eyes are magnettic and she pulls through with charisma even tho sometimes stumbles in some dramatic moments. The other said that she's awful and she's gonna sweep at the Razzies. The first guy also said that the audience connected well with the film and liked it or smth.

Still waiting for his answer about the soundtrack”

:selena:

Gaga can't be awful at acting in a musical which the character almost resembles her road to fame. The least she could do is being mediocre. That's possibly a hater. From what I've heard from all those rumors, she gave an exceptional performance, better than the movie itself.:bon:

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived