💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Joanne hits 1/2 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Just now, DeanWinchester said:

uh yeah in major european cities that should easily sell out. Thing is, the impulse to see her live thanks to the Superbowl can not be expected anymore this time, and many of the ticket holders may not be able to attend the new dates.

I dont want to be rude but you clearly have no idea what you're saying. The tour has been reschedule, the dates have been out for less than a week...the 3 dates that are struggling are 3 months away, theres plenty of time for her to sell the reaming tickets. Now chill.

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican

Some of you all need to take a break from this site. The European leg will be fine. Now go deal with your real life for a little bit.

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, ghs said:

I dont want to be rude but you clearly have no idea what you're saying. The tour has been reschedule, the dates have been out for less than a week...the 3 dates that are struggling are 3 months away, theres plenty of time for her to sell the reaming tickets. Now chill.

im talking specifically about the lack of superbowl promo, which is true. notice how fast her shows sold out during first announcement after the superbowl? i'm not saying she won't sell anything at all, just that it's a mess right now

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

GagaMyBlood95
4 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

uh yeah in major european cities that should easily sell out. Thing is, the impulse to see her live thanks to the Superbowl can not be expected anymore this time, and many of the ticket holders may not be able to attend the new dates.

EDIT: not to mention she doesn't have any single right now that would also remind people to go see her live

It's only struggling to sell in Barcelona which is a major city BUT it's a second date so that tells a lot :smh:

And don't come at me saying oh there are 500 or 700 or even 1000 tickets left here and here and here.. That's literally nothing and 90% of those will be sold until the date. We should just be happy this leg is even happening considering the possible outcomes that we could have gotten.

Bad Monster Kid
9 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

You guys are truly something :smh:

Saying her touring power in Europe is over or that we're gonna see 'empty arenas' are ridiculous. You are literally melting down over two or three dates that are doing bad while the rest is almost sold out three months in advance :rip:

I would love if I was 'over' like that in any field of my work tbh.

Welcome to meltdowndaily.com 

Monsterious

A significant chunk of Beautiful Trauma’s first week sales will be generated by a successful concert ticket/album bundle sale redemption promotion with P!nk’s upcoming arena tour. Similar offers have boosted sales for an array of albums in 2017, including Metallica’s Hardwired… To Self-Destruct, Katy Perry’s Witness, LCD Soundsystem’s American Dream and The Chainsmokers’ Memories… Do Not Open.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7998909/pink-beautiful-trauma-billboard-200-no-1-forecast

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

A significant chunk of Beautiful Trauma’s first week sales will be generated by a successful concert ticket/album bundle sale redemption promotion with P!nk’s upcoming arena tour. Similar offers have boosted sales for an array of albums in 2017, including Metallica’s Hardwired… To Self-Destruct, Katy Perry’s Witness, LCD Soundsystem’s American Dream and The Chainsmokers’ Memories… Do Not Open.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7998909/pink-beautiful-trauma-billboard-200-no-1-forecast

the check  didn't clear this time? :bon:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ViviLittleM

257 for the first date

447 for the second date

aka NOTHING from ~16k.

Of course refunds will still come every day.

Monsterious
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

257 for the first date

447 for the second date

aka NOTHING from ~16k.

Of course refunds will still come every day.

and the show is in 4 months, u need to chill with the french dates, they are doing fine.

DonnieDarko

I’m surprised ya’ll are having problems with Ticketmaster. I received my e-mail on Firday the 13th. All the info was there. Everything went smooth.

asana15
On 10/17/2017 at 12:05 PM, Monsterious said:

sig·nif·i·cant - sufficiently great.

P!nk (RCA) 360-385k SPS, 340-370k album (per HDD).

So, let's put it into perspective. "Significant chunk" in this case, in my opinion, means around 50%.

50% of 400K is 200K.

So, P!nk's 400K with a "significant chunk" is on par with Joanne's 200K without that "significant chunk".

Thank you, Billboard, for that clarification.

ViviLittleM
3 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

and the show is in 4 months, u need to chill with the french dates, they are doing fine.

I didn't even have any meltdowns yet for those shows (only for ticketmaster being a mess with e-mails)

do not tempt me. :rip:

15 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Some of you all need to take a break from this site. The European leg will be fine. Now go deal with your real life for a little bit.

Just reminding in case people didn't see it the first time. :selena: Well said sis. :kara:

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived