2b917be5b942cad215ab7dcdfc7c49b4.gif

DeanWinchester
Just now, MarlonBrando7 said:

it seems that classics never die 

2b917be5b942cad215ab7dcdfc7c49b4.gif

Local fad outlasts peers. More news at 11

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

JusKeepBreathin

Did I miss out on the discussion about Pokerface and a conversation about Lady Gaga was featured on the premiere of The Flash? I'm watching it now on CWTV.com. I completely fanned out. That's two shows this year featuring Lady Gaga music on their premiere episodes for the season. 

How's your fave doing? :whitney:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Did I miss out on the discussion about Pokerface and a conversation about Lady Gaga was featured on the premiere of The Flash? I'm watching it now on CWTV.com. I completely fanned out. That's two shows this year featuring Lady Gaga music on their premiere episodes for the season. 

How's your fave doing? :whitney:

My fave premiered its 13th season tonight and Metallica finally let them play their music. The longevity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

dean-the-elvis-by-deangifsdaily.gif?w=11

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

My fave premiered its 13th season tonight and Metallica finally let them play their music. The longevity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

dean-the-elvis-by-deangifsdaily.gif?w=11

I'm watching it tomorrow online. So far I've been pleased with the CW premieres, though I been watching on my own time online. Even Supergirl was pretty good. I hope there is more Gaga music on other premieres. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

DeanWinchester
Just now, JustLikeHoney said:

I'm watching it tomorrow online. So far I've been pleased with the CW premieres, though I been watching on my own time online. Even Supergirl was pretty good. I hope there is more Gaga music on other premieres. 

Which shows had gaga songs in them and which songs were they?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

JusKeepBreathin
9 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Which shows had gaga songs in them and which songs were they?

The Gifted on Fox  had The Cure

The Flash on the CW had Pokerface and a converstation about waking up to a Gaga song. lol

Well these are the only shows I've seen that have had Gaga songs on their premieres. I haven't watched every show on TV. lol

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

The Gifted on Fox  had The Cure

The Flash on the CW had Pokerface and a converstation about waking up to a Gaga song. lol

Well these are the only shows I've seen that have had Gaga songs on their premieres. I haven't watched every show on TV. lol

Wow and OGHs claim gaga is forgotten. Wow. W O W

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

JusKeepBreathin
8 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Wow and OGHs claim gaga is forgotten. Wow. W O W

Not while our TV directing and producing gays are around. :whitney:

TY Bryan Singer and Greg Berlanti for being Gaga stans :golfclap:

Giving our queen the place she deserves on TV.

Will and Grace better hop onboard soon; their second episode had a Madonna song. 

Whats is an OGH?

JusKeepBreathin

OMG just found this. @DeanWinchester

https://www.tunefind.com/artist/lady-gaga

apparently MR was featured on Quantico and The Flash being woken up to Pokerface  was a throw back to the very first episode of The Flash where he was woken up by Pokerface too lol

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived