Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Joanne hits 1/2 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I feel like some fans really underestimates gaga these days, 2-3 noms are on lock :queenga:

I'd rather be surprised than dissapointed. :queenga::selena:

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

Please Grammys Gaga has performed three years in a row for you guys. Joanne deserves at least a couple noms.

Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Please Grammys Gaga has performed three years in a row for you guys. Joanne deserves at least a couple noms.

And all of those times it wasn’t to promote her own material (c2c I guess but still technically not her own material)

Signature loading… 👹🖤

ViviLittleM

With the JWT, Gaga only saw packed arenas/stadiums

Not here for Montreal to be the first she sees with empty seats :reductive:

https://tickets.evenko.ca/shop/#/4fde141a-3af3-4ae2-b32c-3a7a0dcfafe0/shop/search?locale=en-CA&skin=evenko&fac=EVENKO

I'm so excited

I think I'll watch videos from this show she'll surely speak French!

(GA floor not sold out anymore)

ArtGagaPop

It would be shocking if the grammys didn't gave one single nommination to one of the most respected artists out there nowdays and one of the most talented who just did the superbowl and had the most succesful female album this grammy period and one of the biggest female hits with MR. If gaga don't get any noms no other female should either and then they would get backlash for only nomminating males. Pop vocal album+song should be on lock and SOTY chances are very high. I would say AOTY nom could even happen but that is just expecting to much. 

DeanWinchester
19 minutes ago, Stef said:

In our defense we’ve been forced to adjust our standards severely as of the last few years :gum: 

im ready for some pleasant surprises tho 

this

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

54 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

bubblegame bullsh*t that Ed Sheeran pulled would be a bit strange

How dare you. 

Arturo

Joanne hitting 900,000 in Billboard units is great. Imma need it to hit 1,000,000 with Billboard units alone.

DonnieDarko
2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Joanne passed 900k units this week in the US! For Billboard

for RIAA it's surely Platinum...

Somehow I have this weird feeling that they won’t bother with certification. I hope I’m wrong. Also is RIAA keeping track on their numbers and are they aware that Billboard has their own numbers? 

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Joanne hitting 900,000 in Billboard units is great. Imma need it to hit 1,000,000 with Billboard units alone.

Well, it’s a long way to go. I do wonder if Interscope will certify Joanne purely on RIAA’s numbers or will they wait for Billboard’s too...

Arturo
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Somehow I have this weird feeling that they won’t bother with certification. I hope I’m wrong. Also is RIAA keeping track on their numbers and are they aware that Billboard has their own numbers? 

RIAA doesn't keep track of any numbers. And they don't care what Billboard tracks. Labels will send the RIAA official US sales, on-demand streams, and YouTube streams. Then the RIAA just certifies it.

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived