Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Joanne hits 1/2 billion streams on Spotify

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ProdigyARTPOP
Just now, Doncho said:

Thats what we all thought after C2C, Til it Happens to You and Oscars performances... and Perfect Illusion was no smash :madge:

Because a lot of people were put off by her over vocalization; besides that they ate up Million Reasons and “Mirror On The Ceiling” :toofunny:

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DennisConcert
2 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Thats what we all thought after C2C, Til it Happens to You and Oscars performances... and Perfect Illusion was no smash :madge:

Well PI is just a Fan Song. It's not made for charts. In my view.
No single person from my friends or family likes PI.. I love it. But i'm a LM so..

ArtGagaPop

PI have a cute boost on youtube:
2017/09/23 101,928
It had a avg of 60-70k views/daily before the documentary. 

Gagaloo911
3 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Because a lot of people were put off by her over vocalization; besides that they ate up Million Reasons and “Mirror On The Ceiling” :toofunny:

But of course it all rests on the assumption that she releases a single that the GP will eat up and be all over. Because if not then it could just be another perfect illusion :poot:

Pun intended :selena:

nswain1110
Just now, DennisConcert said:

No single person from my friends or family likes PI.. I love it. But i'm a LM so..

Same, none of my friends, most of which like Gaga, liked PI. Those same friends like Million Reasons.

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

DennisConcert
1 minute ago, nswain1110 said:

Same, none of my friends, most of which like Gaga, liked PI. Those same friends like Million Reasons.

This!! I think we got the same friends :giggle:

ArtGagaPop
8 minutes ago, DennisConcert said:

I really wonder what could have worked better as a lead single. Maybe DH or A-YO. Most fans would prob say DIC but i think that one would been like PI, loved by fans but not so liked by the gp. Same with JW as we have seen by it not even entering top 100 on Itunes despite video + major promo spot. I think both Hey girl and Joanne could been cute singles but idk about lead, they seem to slow for a lead. 

I think MR would have worked best as 2nd single no matter what since it got the best promo spots during the time period it was released in. 

nswain1110
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I really wonder what could have worked better as a lead single. Maybe DH or A-YO. Most fans would prob say DIC but i think that one would been like PI, loved by fans but not so liked by the gp. Same with JW as we have seen by it not even entering top 100 on Itunes despite video + major promo spot. I think both Hey girl and Joanne could been cute singles but idk about lead, they seem to slow for a lead. 

A-Yo would have been the best introduction to the era imo, and I think a lot of fans agree. PI just doesn't fit with the album sonically. Always sounds out of place when it's turn comes up. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

DennisConcert
2 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I love Joanne. But if you ask me i don't see any song from the album as a lead single.
The Cure would fits PERFECTLY. But yeah..

Oh please had PI been a hit everyone would love it here. Just deal with the fact that PI is one of the best songs on Joanne and was the perfect lead, too bad it didn't connect and there wasn't any promo for it.

ArtGagaPop
4 minutes ago, DennisConcert said:

I love Joanne. But if you ask me i don't see any song from the album as a lead single.
The Cure would fits PERFECTLY. But yeah..

yeah that would been amazing

1 The cure
2 MR
3 A-YO
4 Joanne
DH and Hey girl promo singles with videos 

:flutter:

Charlotte Quinn

I don't think she will release any further singles. Hopefully she'll release new music soon. Maybe around Thanksgiving.

Spoiler

Inb4 Thanksgiving Dinner ft. Adele :poot:

• PartySick pinned this topic
  • PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived