💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

What_Happened_to_Monday.png

A new Netflix Original sci-fi action thriller. It had some predictable plot lines but the action and acting was great and the story was very interesting.

9.5/10

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

maxthewonderdog

Ingrid Goes West 10/10 Aubrey Plaza proves she can play ANY type of role!

Good Time 7/10

Patti Cake$ 10/10

• 2 weeks later...

Atomic Blonde

rating: wig

It hasn't a complex plot but I love how's been directed, how is presented (picture, music)

8/10, exactly because it's a good film, it makes you feel that you're inside, with no delusions, just that, you feel you're in the journey

atomic-blonde-movie-charlize-theron-sofi

Holding_the_Man,_Australian_release_post

Holding the Man = 9/10

I was looking for a gay tearjerker to watch and I definitely got what I was looking for. It's an Australian biographical gay romantic drama about 2 teens that fall in love during the 70s and follows their 15 year relationship.

The performances and chemistry were flawless. And though the narrative isn't too unique; it was thoroughly engaging. The fact that was based true story from a memoir just made it more impactful and sentimental.

I'd definitely rewatch it and now I want to read the memoir. :pray:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

The_Little_Hours_poster.jpg

The Little Hours = 9/10

Thoroughly entertaining and funny. I love anything with Aubury Plaza it in and this didn't fail. I loved that they used modern language/speak in the movie; it just made it funnier. Also Dave Franco was pretty hot in the movie. :lolly:  

• YAAAS 1

Cuntalicious
On 19-9-2017 at 8:16 AM, lilmonster93 said:

Holding_the_Man,_Australian_release_post

Holding the Man = 9/10

I was looking for a gay tearjerker to watch and I definitely got what I was looking for. It's an Australian biographical gay romantic drama about 2 teens that fall in love during the 70s and follows their 15 year relationship.

The performances and chemistry were flawless. And though the narrative isn't too unique; it was thoroughly engaging. The fact that was based true story from a memoir just made it more impactful and sentimental.

I'd definitely rewatch it and now I want to read the memoir. :pray:

I just finished watching this.

Definitely 9/10.

Such a beautiful movie.
Made me tear up.

• YAAAS 1

maxthewonderdog

Kingsman Whatever 4/10 But 10/10 for Elton John! He stole the entire film!

Wind River 9/10 What a shock to see Elizabeth Olsen in this role after seeing her in Ingrid Goes West. She's amazing.

I'm gonna check out Holding The Man so thanks for the tip!

Edited by maxthewonderdog
It's called Kingsman not Huntsman. DOH!