Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

maxthewonderdog

Girls Trip 5/10 Queen Latifa and Jada Pinket-Smith were the best thing about it for me.

n0ne

220px-JourneytotheWestConqueringtheDemon

Journey to the West = 9.5/10

I thoroughly entertaining fantasy adventure comedy with heart, great performances and sequences, and an enticing mythology.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• 2 weeks later...
maxthewonderdog

The Hero 7/10

Little Hours 10/10 Aubrey Plaza is HILARIOUS. What a cast! This is an R rated comedy not for the faint of heart. :hor:

• Like 1

n0ne
11 minutes ago, maxthewonderdog said:

Little Hours 10/10 Aubrey Plaza is HILARIOUS. What a cast! This is an R rated comedy not for the faint of heart. :hor:

I really want to see this. I love Aubrey Plaza

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"
  • Like 1

n0ne

Baby_Driver_poster.jpg

Baby Driver = 9/10

Great acting, great action/violence, great use of music and an interesting new plot device for a getaway driver. The story was just a cliche.

Phoebe Buffay

220px-Burlesque_poster.jpg

10/10

I didn't expect it to be this good because usually when artists have their first movie role they're pretty bad but I was pretty fascinated with Xtina's acting. I loved the theme, the performances... just EVERYTHING:wub:

• 3 weeks later...
n0ne

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR49SWmmH_1xsSbSTgsHzb

It Stains the Sands Red = 8.5/10

A different and interesting take on the zombie genre. A movie will probably get a little with more watches. The acting, premise, and cinematography were great, just wish the trailer wasn't so spoiler filled and plot was a little more eventful. The dark humor in the film was also great and necessary.

johnsherdy10
On 30/6/2017 at 5:36 AM, lilmonster93 said:

Journey to the West = 9.5/10

I thoroughly entertaining fantasy adventure comedy with heart, great performances and sequences, and an enticing mythology.

same to me Journey to the West

220px-JourneytotheWestConqueringtheDemon

• Like 1

a-promotional-photo-for-the-upcoming-mov

Just walked in the door from seeing this.

This movie was absolutely amazing. I am a huge horror buff, and while I am aware that a lot of people didn't like the first one (I did), I am no doubts that this one will blow their minds. I was terrified the entire time. 

9/10