💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Rate the Last Movie You Watched

James L

Featured Posts

Split_(2017_film).jpg

Split = 9/10

Honestly James McAvoy needs oscar consideration for his performance. The movie was great and keeps your interest all the way through. It's mostly an intense and smart psychological thriller, but there are touches of humor and horror, which really work.

An improvement from The Visit; in M. Night's revival era.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Ooolong

edge_of_seventeen.jpg

The Edge of Seventeen - 9/10

I was entertained all throughout. It was funny and lighthearted but also very emotional. I appreciated the fact that it addressed things that a lot of coming of age movies often don't. :tongue:

Edited by Ooolong
The Unbannable Chanteuse
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

220px-Doctor_Strange_poster.jpg

Doctor Strange = 9.5/10

Loved the film. The special effects were spectacular. And though the story didn't fully hold up, it was impeccably interesting and smart. The acting was top notch as expected. Can't wait for a follow  up.  

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Alligator Blood

Silver-Linings-Playbook-Bradley-Cooper-J

"Silver Linings Playbook" 10/10

The_Big_Short.jpg

"The big short" 10/10

lalaland-finalposter-cropped.jpg

"La La Land"  4/10

:classy:

• 2 weeks later...

200px-Teaser_poster_for_2017_film_Get_Ou

Get Out = 9.5

An amazing horror comedy. The mixture of humor and horror suspense is balanced effectively. The acting is great. And the psychological and social commentary elements were on point.

The_Edge_of_Seventeen_2016_film_poster.j

The Edge of Seventeen = 9

A thoroughly entertaining coming of age dramedy. The characters are very sincere and it's easy to connect to them. Hailee Steinfield's performance is seriously wonderful. 

n0ne

Nocturnal_Animals_Poster.jpg

Nocturnal Animals = 9/10

Arrival,_Movie_Poster.jpg

Arrival = 9.5/10

• Like 1

Mister Gaga
On 5/3/2017 at 11:38 PM, lilmonster93 said:

Nocturnal_Animals_Poster.jpg

Nocturnal Animals = 9/10

Arrival,_Movie_Poster.jpg

Arrival = 9.5/10

omg you saw both of amy's films :giveup: she definitely SERVED this year. I loved them both, too bad she was snubbed from the oscars. 

Arrival was one of my fav movies of 2016; i liked Nocturnal Animals too, so much that i ended up reading the book!

Edited by Mister Gaga
  • Like 1

n0ne
24 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

omg you saw both of amy's films :giveup: she definitely SERVED this year. I loved them both, too bad she was snubbed from the oscars. 

Arrival was one of my fav movies of 2016; i liked Nocturnal Animals too, so much that i ended up reading the book!

Yeah loved Amy since The Fighter. She's an amazing actress. I've been wanting to see these films for a while and just decided to watch nocturnal animals the other day and then wanted to watch another film later that day. So ended up sticking with Amy and watching Arrival.

Both were great, but Arrival and it's message/story really stuck with me; especially the daughter plot line

Ooolong

fences.jpg

Fences - 9/10

Very emotional movie. It did have a few dull moments but it was great nonetheless. The acting was phenomenal on everybody's end and Viola most definitely deserved her Oscar win. The ending was beautiful, particularly visually, and very satisfying in my opinion. :flutter:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Letmelivemylife

Prayers for Bobby 9/10. No matter how many times I see this, it makes me cry every single time. It goes to show how deep a mama's love really runs. She went from a judgemental bigot to one of the largest gay rights activists. There's a quote that has always stood out to me: "a child is listening". I think we all need to. Take a moment and remember that

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you