Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

FF2: Gaga talking about Superbowl

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

On the Superbowl idea brainstorming discussion Gaga said, 'Everyone thinks I'm going to come out there on a ****ing throne in a meat dress with 90 shirtless men.' 

The shade :whitney:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

I didn't understand her statement tbh, we all were afraid she'd do an americana country show on gigantic ass piano and minimalistic features

corn+on+the+cob++girl+bald.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

3 minutes ago, Mommy said:

I didn't understand her statement tbh, we all were afraid she'd do an americana country show on gigantic ass piano and minimalistic features

You  already forget how the general public see her image as; The unicorn riding meat dress wearing prophet of satan and gays?

Many people outside the fan base thinking she would do typical performance that Gaga did and Gaga certainly don't want that image stick to her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HEARTSTOP
19 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

how is the girl so chill? :cryga:

She's used to stanning Gaga, so her hair follicles don't even put up a fight anymore.

IDGAF

GAGASLAYME
5 minutes ago, arctikstorm said:

She's used to stanning Gaga, so her hair follicles don't even put up a fight anymore.

meeeeee

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

TimisaMonster

Gaga did say she researched halftime shows and had things she saw worked and things that didnt....

Based on that comment, I'm sure she didn't like Madonna's "dragged out and prideful" intro and felt she wasted time and made it all about herself

Gaga used her performance to bring people together and her intro was short, sweet, and epic

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

2 hours ago, arctikstorm said:

OMG...........LMAOOOOOOOOO

Anveeroy
4 hours ago, Mommy said:

:ph34r:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived