💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Second Leg of North America

techhausmonster

Featured Posts

techhausmonster

I know Gaga said there's probably not going to be many changes to the setlist, but do you think she was just saying that for the current leg of the tour? Do you think the second leg of the North American part will have different songs? My fingers are crossed for more songs from ARTPOP :cryga:

I don't think they'll change the setlist.  As it was pointed out, changing the setlist means changing technicalities with the staging and lights since everything has to be precise, which also means more rehearsals and practices that she cannot do because she needs to rest and recover.

Then again, the statement did say that she wants to give fans the best version of the show when she resumes :gum: 

Tbh if anything, they'll make the piano/acoustic segment of the show longer and take some of the more energetic and choreographed-based songs out. :shrug: 

SCHEISSEMONTRE
4 minutes ago, techhausmonster said:

I know Gaga said there's probably not going to be many changes to the setlist, but do you think she was just saying that for the current leg of the tour? Do you think the second leg of the North American part will have different songs? My fingers are crossed for more songs from ARTPOP :cryga:

I'm guessing probably not. Since she's been resting every since she canceled RiR tour date and I don't think they'll do anymore rehearsals. It would take a lots of time changing the lighting and using old / making new choreo for each new song. 

Mychal

SCHEISSEMONTRE
Just now, Blake said:

Tbh if anything, they'll make the piano/acoustic segment of the show longer and take some of the more energetic and choreographed-based songs out. :shrug: 

I'm kinda thinking the same thing but I hope that not the case :S

Mychal

LateToCult

We don't know if she'll be healthy enough to continue the second North American leg and y'all already speculating set lists.  :emma:

2 hours ago, Blake said:

Certainly wouldn't mind that :excited2:

Spoiler

Does that mean we're finally getting C2C tracks

ryanripley
4 hours ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

We don't know if she'll be healthy enough to continue the second North American leg and y'all already speculating set lists.  :emma:

she will be, otherwise it would have been moved too

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DawnNutella
5 hours ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

We've gotta keep hope alive :selena:

I don't think there will be any changes to setlist since its great already. Maybe a tweak to the outfits but they're great too.

techhausmonster
On 9/25/2017 at 0:55 AM, SCHEIBE MONSTRE said:

I'm guessing probably not. Since she's been resting every since she canceled RiR tour date and I don't think they'll do anymore rehearsals. It would take a lots of time changing the lighting and using old / making new choreo for each new song. 

Very true, I didn't even think about that. Either way I will be happy for what the tour has to offer. It's Lady Gaga, so we're getting a perfect show regardless lol.

Archived