Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

Second Leg of North America

Featured Posts

techhausmonster   Paws Up 16
techhausmonster

I know Gaga said there's probably not going to be many changes to the setlist, but do you think she was just saying that for the current leg of the tour? Do you think the second leg of the North American part will have different songs? My fingers are crossed for more songs from ARTPOP :cryga:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JGD   Paws Up 8,596
JGD

I don't think they'll change the setlist.  As it was pointed out, changing the setlist means changing technicalities with the staging and lights since everything has to be precise, which also means more rehearsals and practices that she cannot do because she needs to rest and recover.

Then again, the statement did say that she wants to give fans the best version of the show when she resumes :gum: 

  • Like 2
It just felt so *bang bang* good *bang bang* good

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blake   Paws Up 4,579
Blake

Tbh if anything, they'll make the piano/acoustic segment of the show longer and take some of the more energetic and choreographed-based songs out. :shrug: 

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SCHEISSEMONTRE   Paws Up 927
SCHEISSEMONTRE
4 minutes ago, techhausmonster said:

I know Gaga said there's probably not going to be many changes to the setlist, but do you think she was just saying that for the current leg of the tour? Do you think the second leg of the North American part will have different songs? My fingers are crossed for more songs from ARTPOP :cryga:

I'm guessing probably not. Since she's been resting every since she canceled RiR tour date and I don't think they'll do anymore rehearsals. It would take a lots of time changing the lighting and using old / making new choreo for each new song. 

  • Like 1
Mychal

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SCHEISSEMONTRE   Paws Up 927
SCHEISSEMONTRE
Just now, Blake said:

Tbh if anything, they'll make the piano/acoustic segment of the show longer and take some of the more energetic and choreographed-based songs out. :shrug: 

I'm kinda thinking the same thing but I hope that not the case :S

Mychal

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LateToCult2k17   Paws Up 1,378
LateToCult2k17

We don't know if she'll be healthy enough to continue the second North American leg and y'all already speculating set lists.  :emma:

  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2
Currently banned until January 17, 2018. Til then BBs *cries*

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
andy232000   Paws Up 4,664
andy232000

I dont even thing this tour will resume again :selena:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tthen   Paws Up 3,672
tthen
2 hours ago, Blake said:

Tbh if anything, they'll make the piano/acoustic segment of the show longer and take some of the more energetic and choreographed-based songs out. :shrug: 

Certainly wouldn't mind that :excited2:

Spoiler

Does that mean we're finally getting C2C tracks

 

Betty White>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ryanripley   Paws Up 38,840
ryanripley
4 hours ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

We don't know if she'll be healthy enough to continue the second North American leg and y'all already speculating set lists.  :emma:

she will be, otherwise it would have been moved too

Ÿ͎̰̦͎͕́̇ͥ͐O̟̾Ŭ̯̤̫͙͎́̾ͦ͆̐'̧̜̇L̥̻͔̥͇̊̕L̩͂͂ ̝͉̰̭F̰̱̣͓̩̦͈͐ͩͥ͑̐̚͘Ḽ̳̻̑O̲̮͍̳̎ͮ̉̓̀̔͊A̗̞̒̀̌̚̚Ţ̰ͣ ̭̠̱̌͊ͥ̄T͚̜̱̪͍ͣ̅ͤ̈̚O̰̳͎̘͔̼̥ͨ͗ͤ͋̀̃O̒ͮ͊ͬͦ̄͆͡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DawnNutella   Paws Up 2,534
DawnNutella
5 hours ago, LateToCult2k17 said:

We don't know if she'll be healthy enough to continue the second North American leg and y'all already speculating set lists.  :emma:

We've gotta keep hope alive :selena:

Edited by DawnNutella

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DawnNutella   Paws Up 2,534
DawnNutella
4 hours ago, andy232000 said:

I dont even thing this tour will resume again :selena:

dont_you_say_that_billy_madison.gif

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KING   Paws Up 3,765
KING

I don't think there will be any changes to setlist since its great already. Maybe a tweak to the outfits but they're great too.

Joanne World Tour • November 20, 2017

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
techhausmonster   Paws Up 16
techhausmonster
On 9/25/2017 at 0:55 AM, SCHEIBE MONSTRE said:

I'm guessing probably not. Since she's been resting every since she canceled RiR tour date and I don't think they'll do anymore rehearsals. It would take a lots of time changing the lighting and using old / making new choreo for each new song. 

 

Very true, I didn't even think about that. Either way I will be happy for what the tour has to offer. It's Lady Gaga, so we're getting a perfect show regardless lol.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×